Heathside enjoy a good Weston
LONDON Heathside's boys and girls Under-13s teams both won silver medals in the county road relay championships at Hillingdon. The boys' team of Jasper Crockford, Max Heap and Max Robertson...
LONDON Heathside's boys and girls Under-13s teams both won silver medals in the county road relay championships at Hillingdon.
The boys' team of Jasper Crockford, Max Heap and Max Robertson covered the three-times 3000m course in 37min17secs.
The girls, meanwhile, covered the same distance in a creditable 46.08 with Genevieve Weston the outstanding member of the trio, which also comprised Lily Beckford and Anis Easton.
In midweek one of the final track meetings of the summer was the open meeting at Parliament Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Although bright and mild it was very windy, which made it difficult for those running 400m or more, though Mike Abrahams impressed in only his second attempt over one lap in the veteran over-50 section.
However, the wind was in the right direction to be very useful for the sprinters, allowing Remel Wickham to improve her own club record in the 100m.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'