Harrison helps Harriers to victory with winning run
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday. Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds. Harriers team-mate Abei Thedwo
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday.
Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds.
Harriers team-mate Abei Thedworos (12mins 46secs) finished third.
Highgate scored 35 points to narrowly beat St Albans (36) and Thames Valley Harriers (54).
You may also want to watch:
Highgate's Under-11 boys continued the success when they won their age group (37), ahead of Barnet & District (51) and Enfield & Harringey (66).
The Harriers' club championships for youngsters was held in conjuction with the North West London League meeting.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Stanley Harrison rounded off a winning afternoon by claiming the Under-13 boys prize.
The other Highgate Harriers club champions were: Keshin Harrison (Under-11 boys), Marjolaine Briscoe (Under-11 girls), Edith Ault (Under-13 girls), Thea Slotover (Under-15 girls), George Laing (Under-17 men) and Amy-Jane Cotter (Under-17 women).