Harrison helps Harriers to victory with winning run
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday. Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds. Harriers team-mate Abei Thedwo
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday.
Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds.
Harriers team-mate Abei Thedworos (12mins 46secs) finished third.
Highgate scored 35 points to narrowly beat St Albans (36) and Thames Valley Harriers (54).
You may also want to watch:
Highgate's Under-11 boys continued the success when they won their age group (37), ahead of Barnet & District (51) and Enfield & Harringey (66).
The Harriers' club championships for youngsters was held in conjuction with the North West London League meeting.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
Stanley Harrison rounded off a winning afternoon by claiming the Under-13 boys prize.
The other Highgate Harriers club champions were: Keshin Harrison (Under-11 boys), Marjolaine Briscoe (Under-11 girls), Edith Ault (Under-13 girls), Thea Slotover (Under-15 girls), George Laing (Under-17 men) and Amy-Jane Cotter (Under-17 women).