Harrison helps Harriers to victory with winning run
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday. Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds. Harriers team-mate Abei Thedwo
STANLEY Harrison helped Highgate Harriers to victory in their North West London League meeting at Trent Park, Cockfosters, on Saturday.
Harrison also won the Under-13 boys 2,400m race in a time of 12 minutes and 32 seconds.
Harriers team-mate Abei Thedworos (12mins 46secs) finished third.
Highgate scored 35 points to narrowly beat St Albans (36) and Thames Valley Harriers (54).
Highgate's Under-11 boys continued the success when they won their age group (37), ahead of Barnet & District (51) and Enfield & Harringey (66).
The Harriers' club championships for youngsters was held in conjuction with the North West London League meeting.
- 1 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 2 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 6 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 9 Chalcots: Camden Council lawsuit ran up £6m legal bill in under three years
- 10 Crime writer: Why I'm donating royalties to Dogs Trust
Stanley Harrison rounded off a winning afternoon by claiming the Under-13 boys prize.
The other Highgate Harriers club champions were: Keshin Harrison (Under-11 boys), Marjolaine Briscoe (Under-11 girls), Edith Ault (Under-13 girls), Thea Slotover (Under-15 girls), George Laing (Under-17 men) and Amy-Jane Cotter (Under-17 women).