Haringey remain winless
HARINGEY Rhinos remain winless this season after losing Saturday s London Division Three North West match against Old Streetonians. Haringey began well and soon had the visitors pinned back to their 22metre line with consistent attacks...
HARINGEY Rhinos remain winless this season after losing Saturday's London Division Three North West match against Old Streetonians.
Haringey began well and soon had the visitors pinned back to their 22metre line with consistent attacks.
Returning lock Ali Hewitt played a pivotal role in the set pieces by hampering Street's ability to win their own ball.
Rhinos got their reward soon after when the ball was off-loaded to Daniel Thompson who touched down for his first try.
You may also want to watch:
But despite Jack Watkinson doubling the tally when he scored in the corner, the visitors began to find a way through Rhinos' defence to lead 15-10 at the break.
Street scored again for 20-10, but the hosts refused to roll over and kept on. Rubert Jonker cut the deficit to five points with a late try.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 6 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 7 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
Rhinos visit Bank of England on Saturday.