Haringey Huskies sign Lewis Jones
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of defenceman Lewis Jones for the 2017/18 season.
The Alexandra Palace based club welcome the signing of former Haringey Racers and London Raiders stay at home defenceman to their new-look side.
Jones, who spent his junior career between Romford and Chelmsford, notched six points in ten games in his first stint at the Racers, before moving up to Sheffield for university, where he iced for both Sheffield and Coventry in the NIHL.
Club spokesman, Ali Band, said: “Lewis is good kid who plays the game how it should be played, with heart and passion.
“We are looking for him to really step this season and be an integral part of our defence.
You may also want to watch:
“I know he is up to the challenge and I am excited to see him out on the ice.”
Jones joins Stuart Appleby, Stephen Woodford, Sam Park, Mark Voslinsky and Ben Osborne on the roster.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'