Haringey Huskies sign forward Kyle Nash from MK Thunder
- Credit: Lloyd Winters
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of forward Kyle Nash from Milton Keynes Thunder ahead of the upcoming NIHL 2 South season.
The 22-year-old played his junior hockey for Solihull Barons and Coventry Blaze.
As a senior, he stepped into the Blaze’s NIHL North 2 team and scored an impressive number of goals and assists across two seasons. Life has now brought Kyle to north London and a new opportunity with the Huskies.
Head coach Dan Sampson said: “Kyle has been skating with us for the past few weeks and the reports I had on him matched up with what I saw.
“He has great speed; he knows where net is and has a smart hockey IQ. Having been an assistant captain at Coventry, he will know what is required to get the best out of himself and everyone else. He will be another asset for us this season.”
You may also want to watch:
Nash added: “I’m thrilled to have been given the opportunity to join the pack and I can’t wait for the upcoming season to help bring the division title back to the Palace.”
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 West Hampstead families enjoy birds of prey display