Haringey Huskies sign former London Raiders forward Dan Peters
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of former London Raiders forward Dan Peters for the 2017/18 season.
The Alexandra Palace-based outfit welcome the experienced winger to the ranks after he spent last season away from the sport.
Peters is a product of the Chelmsford and Romford junior systems and last iced in the 15/16 season for the then Haringey Racers, where he notched up two points in seven games.
The 33-year-oldjoined the Racers following his spell playing for the London Raiders in NIHL South One, where he totalled 14 points from 51 games.
The hard-working forward also iced eight games for the Romford Raiders in the now defunct English Premier League in the 2009/10 season, where he scored twice for the gold and blue outfit, alongside current team-mate Ali Band.
You may also want to watch:
Head Coach Alan Sampson said: “I’ve known Peters for a long time through his Romford days, he’s true competitor who leaves everything on the table.
“His energy will challenge other guys to up their game.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
Dan added: “I’m excited to be back on the ice again, after taking a year out to focus on my personal life I’m ready to come back and give it 100 per cent.
“The new set up here is fantastic and it’s a great bunch of guys we’ve got in the room.
“I can’t wait to get the season started.”