Haringey Huskies sign Ben Osborne
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the signing of forward Ben Osborne for the 2017/18 season.
The Alexandra Palace based outfit are pleased to welcome the former Haringey Racers winger to their new-look side.
Osborne stepped into the captain’s role at the Racers last season, after skipper Ali Band was side-lined with a concussion.
The 31–year-old made 89 appearances, notching 20 goals and 41 assists for 61 points in his time at the former club.
The six foot four power forward spent most of junior career at Romford, before spells at Chelmsford and Lee Valley early in his senior career.
You may also want to watch:
He also earned himself a call-up to play an Elite League match for the Edinburgh Capitals in the 2005/06 season.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “I’m delighted to have him playing in Alexandra Palace.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 7 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 8 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
“He’s a true leader both on and off the ice his attitude towards the game and commitment is fist class and on his day, he’s as good as any forward in the league.”