Haringey Huskies re-sign trio of Woodford, Griffiths and Appleby
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of leadership trio Stephen Woodford, Bryn Griffiths and Stuart Appleby ahead of the 2019/20 season.
The 24-year-old forward Woodford return for a third season at Alexandra Park and has been promoted to captain for the upcoming season.
The former Romford and Chelmsford junior made 27 appearances last term, picking up 17 goals and four assists for a total of 21 points in the National League South Two.
Assistant captain Appleby also returns for a third season with the Huskies.
The 29-year-old forward found the net six times and picked up 11 assists for 17 points in 28 appearances last campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Defenceman Griffiths also remains part of the squad and will take on the assistant captain role.
The former Cardiff youngster iced 28 times, picking up six goals and 10 assists for a total of 16 points.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale