Haringey Huskies re-sign trio of Woodford, Griffiths and Appleby
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of leadership trio Stephen Woodford, Bryn Griffiths and Stuart Appleby ahead of the 2019/20 season.
The 24-year-old forward Woodford return for a third season at Alexandra Park and has been promoted to captain for the upcoming season.
The former Romford and Chelmsford junior made 27 appearances last term, picking up 17 goals and four assists for a total of 21 points in the National League South Two.
Assistant captain Appleby also returns for a third season with the Huskies.
The 29-year-old forward found the net six times and picked up 11 assists for 17 points in 28 appearances last campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Defenceman Griffiths also remains part of the squad and will take on the assistant captain role.
The former Cardiff youngster iced 28 times, picking up six goals and 10 assists for a total of 16 points.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 10 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill