Haringey Huskies re-sign Sam Park and Bryn Griffths
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signings of Sam Park and Bryn Griffths ahead of the 2018/19 season.
29-year-old forward Park was a familiar face to many fans at Haringey last season having previously iced for the Haringey Racers.
During the 2017/18 campaign he made 24 appearances, missing just two games, and notched four goals and 11 assists for 15 points.
26-year-old defenceman Griffths was a new face to the Palace last season and very much an unknown entity in North London.
He made 25 appearance and also picked up 15 points for the season.
You may also want to watch:
Griffths picked up 46 penalty minutes and proved he is not afraid to throw his body around.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Both Parky and Bryn were must haves to get signed up for next season.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 6 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
“They are 110 per cent players who give their all out on the ice.
“They both played some of their best hockey last year and we want more of the same next year.”