Haringey Huskies re-sign Sam Park and Bryn Griffths
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signings of Sam Park and Bryn Griffths ahead of the 2018/19 season.
29-year-old forward Park was a familiar face to many fans at Haringey last season having previously iced for the Haringey Racers.
During the 2017/18 campaign he made 24 appearances, missing just two games, and notched four goals and 11 assists for 15 points.
26-year-old defenceman Griffths was a new face to the Palace last season and very much an unknown entity in North London.
He made 25 appearance and also picked up 15 points for the season.
You may also want to watch:
Griffths picked up 46 penalty minutes and proved he is not afraid to throw his body around.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Both Parky and Bryn were must haves to get signed up for next season.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
“They are 110 per cent players who give their all out on the ice.
“They both played some of their best hockey last year and we want more of the same next year.”