Haringey Huskies re-sign Sam Park and Bryn Griffths
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signings of Sam Park and Bryn Griffths ahead of the 2018/19 season.
29-year-old forward Park was a familiar face to many fans at Haringey last season having previously iced for the Haringey Racers.
During the 2017/18 campaign he made 24 appearances, missing just two games, and notched four goals and 11 assists for 15 points.
26-year-old defenceman Griffths was a new face to the Palace last season and very much an unknown entity in North London.
He made 25 appearance and also picked up 15 points for the season.
Griffths picked up 46 penalty minutes and proved he is not afraid to throw his body around.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Both Parky and Bryn were must haves to get signed up for next season.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
“They are 110 per cent players who give their all out on the ice.
“They both played some of their best hockey last year and we want more of the same next year.”