Haringey Huskies re-sign Sam Park and Bryn Griffths
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signings of Sam Park and Bryn Griffths ahead of the 2018/19 season.
29-year-old forward Park was a familiar face to many fans at Haringey last season having previously iced for the Haringey Racers.
During the 2017/18 campaign he made 24 appearances, missing just two games, and notched four goals and 11 assists for 15 points.
26-year-old defenceman Griffths was a new face to the Palace last season and very much an unknown entity in North London.
He made 25 appearance and also picked up 15 points for the season.
You may also want to watch:
Griffths picked up 46 penalty minutes and proved he is not afraid to throw his body around.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “Both Parky and Bryn were must haves to get signed up for next season.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 6 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 9 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
“They are 110 per cent players who give their all out on the ice.
“They both played some of their best hockey last year and we want more of the same next year.”