Haringey Huskies re-sign defenceman Robinson
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of defenceman Mark Robinson ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Robinson joined the Huskies last summer after a couple of seasons away from hockey and soon established himself on the ice at the Alexandra Palace outfit.
The 31-year-old made 24 appearances for the Huskies last term, picking up five goals and 13 assists for a total of 18 points.
"It made me fall in love with the game all over again," Robinson said.
"I found myself being one of the team's key defenders, putting points on the board and stopping them at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
"This season, I aim to get more points and stop more goals than last season.
"It was an easy decision to re-sign for the Huskies.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
"I have a good vibe about this club - the rink and the fans are amazing."
Coach Dan Sampson added: "He has a great shot from the point; he skates and moves the puck well.
"His points total last season is evidence of this."