Haringey Huskies re-sign defenceman Robinson
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of defenceman Mark Robinson ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Robinson joined the Huskies last summer after a couple of seasons away from hockey and soon established himself on the ice at the Alexandra Palace outfit.
The 31-year-old made 24 appearances for the Huskies last term, picking up five goals and 13 assists for a total of 18 points.
"It made me fall in love with the game all over again," Robinson said.
"I found myself being one of the team's key defenders, putting points on the board and stopping them at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
"This season, I aim to get more points and stop more goals than last season.
"It was an easy decision to re-sign for the Huskies.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
"I have a good vibe about this club - the rink and the fans are amazing."
Coach Dan Sampson added: "He has a great shot from the point; he skates and moves the puck well.
"His points total last season is evidence of this."