Haringey Huskies re-sign defenceman Robinson
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of defenceman Mark Robinson ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Robinson joined the Huskies last summer after a couple of seasons away from hockey and soon established himself on the ice at the Alexandra Palace outfit.
The 31-year-old made 24 appearances for the Huskies last term, picking up five goals and 13 assists for a total of 18 points.
"It made me fall in love with the game all over again," Robinson said.
"I found myself being one of the team's key defenders, putting points on the board and stopping them at the other end.
You may also want to watch:
"This season, I aim to get more points and stop more goals than last season.
"It was an easy decision to re-sign for the Huskies.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
"I have a good vibe about this club - the rink and the fans are amazing."
Coach Dan Sampson added: "He has a great shot from the point; he skates and moves the puck well.
"His points total last season is evidence of this."