Haringey Huskies re-sign Willingham
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of forward Joseph Willingham ahead of the 2018/19 National League season.
Willingham returns for his second season after impressing in his short stint at the Alexandra Palace-based outfit last term.
He picked up three goals and two assists in 13 games after returning to the ice following a handful of years away from the sport.
The 25-year-old played his junior career at Guildford before stepping away from the sport.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “I’m delighted to have Joe back this season, towards the end of the year he started living up to his nickname and putting up some good numbers with clutch goals.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s a nightmare to play against for opposing defencemen when he comes barrelling in to the corners, so look for more of the same this season coming.”
More signings announcements are expected.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners