Haringey Huskies re-sign Willingham
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Huskies have announced the re-signing of forward Joseph Willingham ahead of the 2018/19 National League season.
Willingham returns for his second season after impressing in his short stint at the Alexandra Palace-based outfit last term.
He picked up three goals and two assists in 13 games after returning to the ice following a handful of years away from the sport.
The 25-year-old played his junior career at Guildford before stepping away from the sport.
General Manager Lee Mercer said: “I’m delighted to have Joe back this season, towards the end of the year he started living up to his nickname and putting up some good numbers with clutch goals.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s a nightmare to play against for opposing defencemen when he comes barrelling in to the corners, so look for more of the same this season coming.”
More signings announcements are expected.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office