Ademiluyi and two others agree to stay at Haringey
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tom Loizou has managed to keep hold of Michael Ademiluyi, Jorge Djassi-Sambu and Joe Staunton for the 2019/20 campaign
Haringey Borough have retained the services of three more key players ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Tom Loizou's squad started to take shape midway through June with Rakim Richards, Valery Pajetet, Lionel Stone and Scott Mitchell putting pen to paper on new deals.
All four impressed as Borough qualified for the play-offs in their first season at step three on the non-league pyramid.
Not content with just that, the Coles Park club have managed to keep hold of three more important players for the new campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Midfield maestro Jorge Djassi-Sambu will be back at Borough for the 2019/20 term and eager to impress again.
Boss Loizou said: "The beast resigns. Heybridge Swift's worst nightmare, let's get ready to rumble Mr Sambu."
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Following hot on the heels of that announcement, Borough also confirmed former Barking ace Joe Staunton would remain at Coles Park for another season.
Loizou added: "I'm delighted to have this player at the Boro, things are looking up.
"Another quality player, a good organiser and very talented."
Late last month, Haringey also announced talented attacker Michael Ademiluyi had put pen to paper on a new contract at the club.
He enjoyed a terrific first half of the 2018/19 campaign, but injury curtailed the next part of the season.
Now speed merchant Ademiluyi is fit again, he will aim to get back in the goals and help Borough achieve more success against the odds in the Isthmian Premier, which will have a new sponsor for the 2019/20 season.