Ralston Gabriel bids farewell to Haringey Borough after promotion
- Credit: Archant
The hitman scored over 30 times for the Coles Park club during the 2017/18 campaign
Ralston Gabriel has ended his time with Haringey Borough after helping lead the club to promotion in May.
The forward scored in the Bostik North play-off final victory over Canvey Island last month and it will turn out to be his last appearance for the Coles Park outfit for now.
After spending the past two seasons at Borough, Gabriel revealed last week he will be moving on ahead of the 2018/19 campaign.
He scored over 30 times during the club’s promotion-winning term and will not be part of the side in the Bostik Premier.
You may also want to watch:
Gabriel said: “I would like to thank everyone at Haringey Borough for the past two seasons from getting promoted to being in the team of the season.
“I could have done it without any of you, including the fans, but my time has come to an end and I wish you all the best in the future.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
The forward did also depart Coles Park at the end of the 2016/17 campaign and enjoyed a brief stint with Enfield Town before he returned to Borough once the new season had got underway.
Boss Tom Loizou will no doubt history can repeat itself after losing a striker who was in the Bostik North Team of the Season.
Upon being voted in the XI, Gabriel added: “I’m happy to be voted in the team of the season and would like to thank all of my team-mates and managerial staff at Haringey Borough and all the managers that voted for me.”