Marathon man Rowe signs up with Borough again
- Credit: Archant
Tom Loizou’s team will get pre-season underway on Saturday with a clash at home to St Albans City
Coby Rowe is the latest Haringey Borough player to commit to the club ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Over the last few weeks, Rakim Richards, Valery Pajetet, Lionel Stone, Scott Mitchell, Jorge Djassi-Sambu, Joe Staunton and Michael Ademiluyi have all put pen to paper on a new deals.
The aforementioned group played a big part in Borough's excellent first campaign in the Isthmian Premier, which will have a different sponsor for the new season.
Bostik will no longer be the division's sponsor and an announcement on the next sponsor is expected to be revealed on Monday (July 8).
You may also want to watch:
Rowe, who ran the London Marathon in April - just one day after playing for Haringey - proved to be a dependable player for Tom Loizou in the 2018/19 campaign and will be back with the N17 outfit this term.
Pre-season will officially get underway for Borough on Saturday when they entertain St Albans City at Coles Park.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
The National League South side are one of two clubs from that division to visit N17 over the next week.
Chelmsford City are also set to travel to Coles Park next week on Tuesday (July 9) for a pre-season friendly.