Marathon man Rowe signs up with Borough again
- Credit: Archant
Tom Loizou’s team will get pre-season underway on Saturday with a clash at home to St Albans City
Coby Rowe is the latest Haringey Borough player to commit to the club ahead of the 2019/20 season.
Over the last few weeks, Rakim Richards, Valery Pajetet, Lionel Stone, Scott Mitchell, Jorge Djassi-Sambu, Joe Staunton and Michael Ademiluyi have all put pen to paper on a new deals.
The aforementioned group played a big part in Borough's excellent first campaign in the Isthmian Premier, which will have a different sponsor for the new season.
Bostik will no longer be the division's sponsor and an announcement on the next sponsor is expected to be revealed on Monday (July 8).
You may also want to watch:
Rowe, who ran the London Marathon in April - just one day after playing for Haringey - proved to be a dependable player for Tom Loizou in the 2018/19 campaign and will be back with the N17 outfit this term.
Pre-season will officially get underway for Borough on Saturday when they entertain St Albans City at Coles Park.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
The National League South side are one of two clubs from that division to visit N17 over the next week.
Chelmsford City are also set to travel to Coles Park next week on Tuesday (July 9) for a pre-season friendly.