Haringey to play Hartlepool at home in FA Cup if they can beat Yeovil
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on Hartlepool United at home in the first round of the FA Cup if they can beat Yeovil Town next week.
The Borough's fourth qualifying round tie with Yeovil was abandoned on Saturday following allegations of racist abuse.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetat reportedly had objects thrown at him before defender Coby Rowe was allegedly racially abused.
It has now been rearranged for Tuesday, October 29, when Haringey will have the opportunity to make the first round for the second season running.
Last year's first round saw Haringey lose 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
You may also want to watch:
Hartlepool are currently without a manager having sacked Craig Hignett and sit 15th in the National League.
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect