Haringey to play Hartlepool at home in FA Cup if they can beat Yeovil
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on Hartlepool United at home in the first round of the FA Cup if they can beat Yeovil Town next week.
The Borough's fourth qualifying round tie with Yeovil was abandoned on Saturday following allegations of racist abuse.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetat reportedly had objects thrown at him before defender Coby Rowe was allegedly racially abused.
It has now been rearranged for Tuesday, October 29, when Haringey will have the opportunity to make the first round for the second season running.
Last year's first round saw Haringey lose 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
You may also want to watch:
Hartlepool are currently without a manager having sacked Craig Hignett and sit 15th in the National League.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath