Haringey Borough return to league action against Margate
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough continue their run of home games when they take on Margate in the Isthmian League Premier Division on Saturday.
Tom Loizou's side picked up a 1-0 win over Cray Wanderers in the FA Cup in their last game but have lost their last two Ieague matches.
And despite having home advantage for the fixture, Loizou expects his side to be in for a tough afternoon.
"It's going to be tougher than you think," he said.
"They are flying high and putting together good results.
You may also want to watch:
"We have a difficult few weeks.
"Margate are a big club on a big budget. They are beating good sides at the moment.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 6 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
"They had a win in the FA Cup as well on Saturday."
Margate go into the game having beaten Salisbury 4-2 away in the FA Cup third qualifying round on Saturday.
It means they have now won five of their last six games, including league wins over Cheshunt, Concord Rangers and East Thurrock United.
Haringey were also due to play Hornchurch on Monday evening but the game has now been moved to November 18 to allow Loizou's side extra time to prepare for their FA Cup tie with Yeovil Town next Saturday.