Haringey Borough return to league action against Margate
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough continue their run of home games when they take on Margate in the Isthmian League Premier Division on Saturday.
Tom Loizou's side picked up a 1-0 win over Cray Wanderers in the FA Cup in their last game but have lost their last two Ieague matches.
And despite having home advantage for the fixture, Loizou expects his side to be in for a tough afternoon.
"It's going to be tougher than you think," he said.
"They are flying high and putting together good results.
You may also want to watch:
"We have a difficult few weeks.
"Margate are a big club on a big budget. They are beating good sides at the moment.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
"They had a win in the FA Cup as well on Saturday."
Margate go into the game having beaten Salisbury 4-2 away in the FA Cup third qualifying round on Saturday.
It means they have now won five of their last six games, including league wins over Cheshunt, Concord Rangers and East Thurrock United.
Haringey were also due to play Hornchurch on Monday evening but the game has now been moved to November 18 to allow Loizou's side extra time to prepare for their FA Cup tie with Yeovil Town next Saturday.