Haringey Borough discover FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on league rivals Cray Wanderers at home in the next round of the FA Cup.
Borough hammered Staines Town 5-0 on Saturday to reach the third qualifying round of the competition.
Tom Loizou's side reached the first round proper stage last season, losing 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
Haringey played Cray in their last league game, picking up a 1-1 draw away from home.
Third round qualifying ties will take place across the weekend of Saturday, October 5.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs will collect £11,250 from the FA prize fund, while the losing clubs will walk away with £3,750.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate