Haringey Borough discover FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on league rivals Cray Wanderers at home in the next round of the FA Cup.
Borough hammered Staines Town 5-0 on Saturday to reach the third qualifying round of the competition.
Tom Loizou's side reached the first round proper stage last season, losing 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
Haringey played Cray in their last league game, picking up a 1-1 draw away from home.
Third round qualifying ties will take place across the weekend of Saturday, October 5.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs will collect £11,250 from the FA prize fund, while the losing clubs will walk away with £3,750.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans