Haringey Borough discover FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on league rivals Cray Wanderers at home in the next round of the FA Cup.
Borough hammered Staines Town 5-0 on Saturday to reach the third qualifying round of the competition.
Tom Loizou's side reached the first round proper stage last season, losing 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
Haringey played Cray in their last league game, picking up a 1-1 draw away from home.
Third round qualifying ties will take place across the weekend of Saturday, October 5.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs will collect £11,250 from the FA prize fund, while the losing clubs will walk away with £3,750.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher