Haringey Borough discover FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough will take on league rivals Cray Wanderers at home in the next round of the FA Cup.
Borough hammered Staines Town 5-0 on Saturday to reach the third qualifying round of the competition.
Tom Loizou's side reached the first round proper stage last season, losing 1-0 at home to AFC Wimbledon.
Haringey played Cray in their last league game, picking up a 1-1 draw away from home.
Third round qualifying ties will take place across the weekend of Saturday, October 5.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs will collect £11,250 from the FA prize fund, while the losing clubs will walk away with £3,750.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points