Haringey Borough learn next FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough have been drawn to play Yeovil Town in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Tom Loizou's side beat Cray Wanderers 1-0 on Saturday to advance into the next round and will play National League side Yeovil on the weekend of Saturday, October 19.
If Borough can win, they will make the first round proper for the second season running have lost out to AFC Wimbledon in last season's competition.
It will be Yeovil's first game of this season's FA Cup having made a strong start to their league campaign, currently sitting third with nine wins from their first 15 games.
They were knocked out in the first round by Stockport United last season, losing 3-1 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs in the fourth round qualifying will earn £18,750 from The FA prize fund while the losers will collect £6,250.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate