Haringey Borough learn next FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough have been drawn to play Yeovil Town in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Tom Loizou's side beat Cray Wanderers 1-0 on Saturday to advance into the next round and will play National League side Yeovil on the weekend of Saturday, October 19.
If Borough can win, they will make the first round proper for the second season running have lost out to AFC Wimbledon in last season's competition.
It will be Yeovil's first game of this season's FA Cup having made a strong start to their league campaign, currently sitting third with nine wins from their first 15 games.
They were knocked out in the first round by Stockport United last season, losing 3-1 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs in the fourth round qualifying will earn £18,750 from The FA prize fund while the losers will collect £6,250.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity