Haringey Borough learn next FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough have been drawn to play Yeovil Town in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Tom Loizou's side beat Cray Wanderers 1-0 on Saturday to advance into the next round and will play National League side Yeovil on the weekend of Saturday, October 19.
If Borough can win, they will make the first round proper for the second season running have lost out to AFC Wimbledon in last season's competition.
It will be Yeovil's first game of this season's FA Cup having made a strong start to their league campaign, currently sitting third with nine wins from their first 15 games.
They were knocked out in the first round by Stockport United last season, losing 3-1 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs in the fourth round qualifying will earn £18,750 from The FA prize fund while the losers will collect £6,250.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper