Haringey Borough learn next FA Cup opponents
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough have been drawn to play Yeovil Town in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Tom Loizou's side beat Cray Wanderers 1-0 on Saturday to advance into the next round and will play National League side Yeovil on the weekend of Saturday, October 19.
If Borough can win, they will make the first round proper for the second season running have lost out to AFC Wimbledon in last season's competition.
It will be Yeovil's first game of this season's FA Cup having made a strong start to their league campaign, currently sitting third with nine wins from their first 15 games.
They were knocked out in the first round by Stockport United last season, losing 3-1 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Winning clubs in the fourth round qualifying will earn £18,750 from The FA prize fund while the losers will collect £6,250.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action