Haringey Borough fight back to steal win against Dorking
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier Division: Haringey Borough 3 Dorking Wanderers 2
Haringey Borough fought back from 2-0 down to seal a 3-2 win against high-flying Dorking Wanderers to continue their good form.
A late brace from Coby Rowe and a solo effort from Joseph Staunton cancelled out early goals from James McShane and Niall McManus to seal the three points at Coles Park.
McShane opened the scoring in the 19th minute and just two minutes later McManus doubled the visitors to lead.
Staunton clawed one back on the stroke of half-time to reduce the Wanderers lead to 2-1 heading into the half-time break.
You may also want to watch:
Rowe then equalised in the 78th minute to give Borough hope of taking something from the match.
He then nabbed his second of the night to make it 3-2 and seal the three points.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue (McDonald 45), Stones, Kirby, Rowe, Ademiluyi, Staunton, Akinwande (Edwards 84), Barker, Nouble.
Unused subs: McKenzie, Jackson, Mitchell.
Dorking Wanderers: Huk, Sheridan, Beard, El-Abd, Beckles (Sole 89), McManus, Richards (Hall 41), O’Sullivain, Prior, Lavery (Tolfrey 59), McShane.
Unused subs: Summerfield and Dyett.