Haringey Borough fight back to steal win against Dorking
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier Division: Haringey Borough 3 Dorking Wanderers 2
Haringey Borough fought back from 2-0 down to seal a 3-2 win against high-flying Dorking Wanderers to continue their good form.
A late brace from Coby Rowe and a solo effort from Joseph Staunton cancelled out early goals from James McShane and Niall McManus to seal the three points at Coles Park.
McShane opened the scoring in the 19th minute and just two minutes later McManus doubled the visitors to lead.
Staunton clawed one back on the stroke of half-time to reduce the Wanderers lead to 2-1 heading into the half-time break.
You may also want to watch:
Rowe then equalised in the 78th minute to give Borough hope of taking something from the match.
He then nabbed his second of the night to make it 3-2 and seal the three points.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue (McDonald 45), Stones, Kirby, Rowe, Ademiluyi, Staunton, Akinwande (Edwards 84), Barker, Nouble.
Unused subs: McKenzie, Jackson, Mitchell.
Dorking Wanderers: Huk, Sheridan, Beard, El-Abd, Beckles (Sole 89), McManus, Richards (Hall 41), O’Sullivain, Prior, Lavery (Tolfrey 59), McShane.
Unused subs: Summerfield and Dyett.