Haringey Borough fight back to steal win against Dorking
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier Division: Haringey Borough 3 Dorking Wanderers 2
Haringey Borough fought back from 2-0 down to seal a 3-2 win against high-flying Dorking Wanderers to continue their good form.
A late brace from Coby Rowe and a solo effort from Joseph Staunton cancelled out early goals from James McShane and Niall McManus to seal the three points at Coles Park.
McShane opened the scoring in the 19th minute and just two minutes later McManus doubled the visitors to lead.
Staunton clawed one back on the stroke of half-time to reduce the Wanderers lead to 2-1 heading into the half-time break.
Rowe then equalised in the 78th minute to give Borough hope of taking something from the match.
He then nabbed his second of the night to make it 3-2 and seal the three points.
- 1 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 2 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 3 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 4 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 5 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 9 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 10 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue (McDonald 45), Stones, Kirby, Rowe, Ademiluyi, Staunton, Akinwande (Edwards 84), Barker, Nouble.
Unused subs: McKenzie, Jackson, Mitchell.
Dorking Wanderers: Huk, Sheridan, Beard, El-Abd, Beckles (Sole 89), McManus, Richards (Hall 41), O’Sullivain, Prior, Lavery (Tolfrey 59), McShane.
Unused subs: Summerfield and Dyett.