Haringey Borough fight back to steal win against Dorking
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier Division: Haringey Borough 3 Dorking Wanderers 2
Haringey Borough fought back from 2-0 down to seal a 3-2 win against high-flying Dorking Wanderers to continue their good form.
A late brace from Coby Rowe and a solo effort from Joseph Staunton cancelled out early goals from James McShane and Niall McManus to seal the three points at Coles Park.
McShane opened the scoring in the 19th minute and just two minutes later McManus doubled the visitors to lead.
Staunton clawed one back on the stroke of half-time to reduce the Wanderers lead to 2-1 heading into the half-time break.
You may also want to watch:
Rowe then equalised in the 78th minute to give Borough hope of taking something from the match.
He then nabbed his second of the night to make it 3-2 and seal the three points.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue (McDonald 45), Stones, Kirby, Rowe, Ademiluyi, Staunton, Akinwande (Edwards 84), Barker, Nouble.
Unused subs: McKenzie, Jackson, Mitchell.
Dorking Wanderers: Huk, Sheridan, Beard, El-Abd, Beckles (Sole 89), McManus, Richards (Hall 41), O’Sullivain, Prior, Lavery (Tolfrey 59), McShane.
Unused subs: Summerfield and Dyett.