Haringey Borough look to impress in friendly against Dulwich Hamlet
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club defeated Coggeshall Town 5-2 on Saturday and will play again this evening
Haringey Borough will play their second pre-season game tonight (Monday) when they host National League South outfit Dulwich Hamlet.
Tom Loizou’s men started the 2018/19 campaign with a 5-2 win at home to Coggeshall Town on Saturday.
After starting the game at 12.30pm because England’s quarter-final with Sweden was kicking off at 3pm, Borough ran out comfortable winners.
The north Londoners played their first game of the summer at Coles Park and will play another this evening.
Dulwich gained promotion from the Bostik Premier last season, via the play-offs, and will provide Haringey with a strong test.
Loizou’s team will be new boys of the division after winning a play-off of their own in the Bostik North and facing Hamlet will give them a good indicator of how far away they are from competing at step three this season.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 4 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Alexandra Palace chief executive to leave in 2022
After defeating Coggeshall on Saturday, Haringey’s players will look to impress again tonight against Dulwich.