Haringey Borough look to impress in friendly against Dulwich Hamlet
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club defeated Coggeshall Town 5-2 on Saturday and will play again this evening
Haringey Borough will play their second pre-season game tonight (Monday) when they host National League South outfit Dulwich Hamlet.
Tom Loizou’s men started the 2018/19 campaign with a 5-2 win at home to Coggeshall Town on Saturday.
After starting the game at 12.30pm because England’s quarter-final with Sweden was kicking off at 3pm, Borough ran out comfortable winners.
The north Londoners played their first game of the summer at Coles Park and will play another this evening.
Dulwich gained promotion from the Bostik Premier last season, via the play-offs, and will provide Haringey with a strong test.
Loizou’s team will be new boys of the division after winning a play-off of their own in the Bostik North and facing Hamlet will give them a good indicator of how far away they are from competing at step three this season.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 9 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
After defeating Coggeshall on Saturday, Haringey’s players will look to impress again tonight against Dulwich.