Haringey Borough look to impress in friendly against Dulwich Hamlet
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club defeated Coggeshall Town 5-2 on Saturday and will play again this evening
Haringey Borough will play their second pre-season game tonight (Monday) when they host National League South outfit Dulwich Hamlet.
Tom Loizou’s men started the 2018/19 campaign with a 5-2 win at home to Coggeshall Town on Saturday.
After starting the game at 12.30pm because England’s quarter-final with Sweden was kicking off at 3pm, Borough ran out comfortable winners.
The north Londoners played their first game of the summer at Coles Park and will play another this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Dulwich gained promotion from the Bostik Premier last season, via the play-offs, and will provide Haringey with a strong test.
Loizou’s team will be new boys of the division after winning a play-off of their own in the Bostik North and facing Hamlet will give them a good indicator of how far away they are from competing at step three this season.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
After defeating Coggeshall on Saturday, Haringey’s players will look to impress again tonight against Dulwich.