Haringey Borough look to impress in friendly against Dulwich Hamlet
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club defeated Coggeshall Town 5-2 on Saturday and will play again this evening
Haringey Borough will play their second pre-season game tonight (Monday) when they host National League South outfit Dulwich Hamlet.
Tom Loizou’s men started the 2018/19 campaign with a 5-2 win at home to Coggeshall Town on Saturday.
After starting the game at 12.30pm because England’s quarter-final with Sweden was kicking off at 3pm, Borough ran out comfortable winners.
The north Londoners played their first game of the summer at Coles Park and will play another this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Dulwich gained promotion from the Bostik Premier last season, via the play-offs, and will provide Haringey with a strong test.
Loizou’s team will be new boys of the division after winning a play-off of their own in the Bostik North and facing Hamlet will give them a good indicator of how far away they are from competing at step three this season.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
After defeating Coggeshall on Saturday, Haringey’s players will look to impress again tonight against Dulwich.