Haringey Borough look to impress in friendly against Dulwich Hamlet
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club defeated Coggeshall Town 5-2 on Saturday and will play again this evening
Haringey Borough will play their second pre-season game tonight (Monday) when they host National League South outfit Dulwich Hamlet.
Tom Loizou’s men started the 2018/19 campaign with a 5-2 win at home to Coggeshall Town on Saturday.
After starting the game at 12.30pm because England’s quarter-final with Sweden was kicking off at 3pm, Borough ran out comfortable winners.
The north Londoners played their first game of the summer at Coles Park and will play another this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Dulwich gained promotion from the Bostik Premier last season, via the play-offs, and will provide Haringey with a strong test.
Loizou’s team will be new boys of the division after winning a play-off of their own in the Bostik North and facing Hamlet will give them a good indicator of how far away they are from competing at step three this season.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
After defeating Coggeshall on Saturday, Haringey’s players will look to impress again tonight against Dulwich.