Haringey Borough to host charity football match
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Coles Park will be the venue for an anti-knife event which FL Soccer Academy have arranged
A number of celebrities and former footballers and sports stars will take part in a charity football match on Sunday at Haringey Borough's Coles Park home.
Doors at the White Hart Lane venue will open at 3pm and early bird tickets for the event are priced at £5.
Francis Luke, who runs FL Soccer Academy, said: "This event will consist of UK football stars and grime artists coming together."
The likes of Darren Campbell, former MC Harvey and Olivier Bernard, previously of Newcastle United, are set to attend.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 07440 125751 or visit @SaveOurYouths1 on Twitter.
*Haringey Borough finalised more plans for the 2019/20 campaign this week with a number of friendlies announced.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
Tom Loizou's men are set to host St Albans City (July 6), Chelmsford City (July 9), Boreham Wood (July 20), Coggeshall United (July 23) and Harlow Town (July 27) and will also visit AFC Sudbury (July 16).