Haringey Borough to host charity football match
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Coles Park will be the venue for an anti-knife event which FL Soccer Academy have arranged
A number of celebrities and former footballers and sports stars will take part in a charity football match on Sunday at Haringey Borough's Coles Park home.
Doors at the White Hart Lane venue will open at 3pm and early bird tickets for the event are priced at £5.
Francis Luke, who runs FL Soccer Academy, said: "This event will consist of UK football stars and grime artists coming together."
The likes of Darren Campbell, former MC Harvey and Olivier Bernard, previously of Newcastle United, are set to attend.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 07440 125751 or visit @SaveOurYouths1 on Twitter.
*Haringey Borough finalised more plans for the 2019/20 campaign this week with a number of friendlies announced.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
Tom Loizou's men are set to host St Albans City (July 6), Chelmsford City (July 9), Boreham Wood (July 20), Coggeshall United (July 23) and Harlow Town (July 27) and will also visit AFC Sudbury (July 16).