Haringey Borough to host charity football match
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Coles Park will be the venue for an anti-knife event which FL Soccer Academy have arranged
A number of celebrities and former footballers and sports stars will take part in a charity football match on Sunday at Haringey Borough's Coles Park home.
Doors at the White Hart Lane venue will open at 3pm and early bird tickets for the event are priced at £5.
Francis Luke, who runs FL Soccer Academy, said: "This event will consist of UK football stars and grime artists coming together."
The likes of Darren Campbell, former MC Harvey and Olivier Bernard, previously of Newcastle United, are set to attend.
For more information call 07440 125751 or visit @SaveOurYouths1 on Twitter.
*Haringey Borough finalised more plans for the 2019/20 campaign this week with a number of friendlies announced.
- 2 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
Tom Loizou's men are set to host St Albans City (July 6), Chelmsford City (July 9), Boreham Wood (July 20), Coggeshall United (July 23) and Harlow Town (July 27) and will also visit AFC Sudbury (July 16).