Haringey prepare for Boreham Wood challenge
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
The Coles Park outfit will face a number of strong opponents over the next week
Haringey Borough will take on National League outfit Boreham Wood on Saturday in a friendly at Coles Park.
The clash is a big coup for the north Londoners and Wood are the second team from the top flight of non-league to do battle with Tom Loizou's men.
Last Thursday, Borough entertained Aldershot Town in N17 and suffered a 4-0 loss to the National League side.
At the weekend, the Coles Park club hosted Staines Town and produced a 3-3 draw with the Massive.
You may also want to watch:
Borough's busy schedule continued into this week with Loizou's men travelling up to Suffolk on Tuesday to take on AFC Sudbury.
It finished 1-1 and next up for last season's play-off semi-finallist is an encounter with Luke Garrard's Wood.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
After that, the Isthmian Premier side will entertain Coggeshall United on Tuesday before Queens Park Rangers send an XI to Coles Park.
The R's development side will visit on Wednesday and former Borough defender Themis Kefalas is expected to feature for QPR's under-23s.