Haringey prepare for Boreham Wood challenge
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
The Coles Park outfit will face a number of strong opponents over the next week
Haringey Borough will take on National League outfit Boreham Wood on Saturday in a friendly at Coles Park.
The clash is a big coup for the north Londoners and Wood are the second team from the top flight of non-league to do battle with Tom Loizou's men.
Last Thursday, Borough entertained Aldershot Town in N17 and suffered a 4-0 loss to the National League side.
At the weekend, the Coles Park club hosted Staines Town and produced a 3-3 draw with the Massive.
You may also want to watch:
Borough's busy schedule continued into this week with Loizou's men travelling up to Suffolk on Tuesday to take on AFC Sudbury.
It finished 1-1 and next up for last season's play-off semi-finallist is an encounter with Luke Garrard's Wood.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
After that, the Isthmian Premier side will entertain Coggeshall United on Tuesday before Queens Park Rangers send an XI to Coles Park.
The R's development side will visit on Wednesday and former Borough defender Themis Kefalas is expected to feature for QPR's under-23s.