Haringey Borough continue strong start to the new season
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Bognor Regis Town 1
Haringey Borough continued their strong start to the new Isthmian Premier Division season as they secured a 2-1 victory over Bognor Regis Town.
Goals from Roman Michael-Percil and Laste Dombaxe sealed the three points for Tom Loizou’s men to make it back-to-back wins in the league at Coles Park Stadium.
The visitors opened the scoring as former Dagenham & Redbridge striker Jordy Mongoy headed home in the 28th minute to get Bognor Regis off to a good start.
Haringey found themselves trailing 1-0 heading into the half-time break despite a number of chances of their own.
You may also want to watch:
They did level the score 11 minutes into the second-half as Roman Michael-Percil cooly slotted home from the penalty spot.
In the 75th minute the hosts grabbed the lead with a fantastic move as David Olufemi skipped past couple Bognor players down the right before laying the ball off to Anthony McDonald who feed the ball into Laste Dombaxe to finish it off.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Haringey Borough: Miles, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Richards, Mitchell, Dombaxe, Bawling, Aresti, Akindayini, Durojaiye, McDonald.
Subs: Bitsindou, Leblond, Bessadi, Djassi Sambu, Michael-Percil.