Haringey Borough continue strong start to the new season
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier: Haringey Borough 2 Bognor Regis Town 1
Haringey Borough continued their strong start to the new Isthmian Premier Division season as they secured a 2-1 victory over Bognor Regis Town.
Goals from Roman Michael-Percil and Laste Dombaxe sealed the three points for Tom Loizou’s men to make it back-to-back wins in the league at Coles Park Stadium.
The visitors opened the scoring as former Dagenham & Redbridge striker Jordy Mongoy headed home in the 28th minute to get Bognor Regis off to a good start.
Haringey found themselves trailing 1-0 heading into the half-time break despite a number of chances of their own.
You may also want to watch:
They did level the score 11 minutes into the second-half as Roman Michael-Percil cooly slotted home from the penalty spot.
In the 75th minute the hosts grabbed the lead with a fantastic move as David Olufemi skipped past couple Bognor players down the right before laying the ball off to Anthony McDonald who feed the ball into Laste Dombaxe to finish it off.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Haringey Borough: Miles, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Richards, Mitchell, Dombaxe, Bawling, Aresti, Akindayini, Durojaiye, McDonald.
Subs: Bitsindou, Leblond, Bessadi, Djassi Sambu, Michael-Percil.