Haringey Borough and Wingate & Finchley set for home friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town visit Coles Park, while Blues ready to entertain National League side Woking
Haringey Borough are set to play two more pre-season matches this week, as they continue their preparation for the new Isthmian North campaign.
The Coles Park club will host Royston Town on Saturday before welcoming Barnet’s Academy to White Hart Lane next Tuesday (July 25).
Borough faced local rivals Wingate & Finchley last weekend and the two teams produced a remarkable nine-goal thriller with the Isthmian Premier Blues running out 5-4 winners.
Tom Loizou’s team were able to bounce back on Tuesday, though, as they won 5-0 against Essex Senior League side FC Romania.
You may also want to watch:
Wingate faced National League side Boreham Wood on the same evening and suffered a 7-1 defeat.
Keith Rowland’s team will look for a stronger showing on Saturday when they host Woking – another club in the top-tier of non-league.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
After facing Woking, the Blues travel to Hertford Town on Tuesday.