Haringey Borough and Wingate & Finchley set for home friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town visit Coles Park, while Blues ready to entertain National League side Woking
Haringey Borough are set to play two more pre-season matches this week, as they continue their preparation for the new Isthmian North campaign.
The Coles Park club will host Royston Town on Saturday before welcoming Barnet’s Academy to White Hart Lane next Tuesday (July 25).
Borough faced local rivals Wingate & Finchley last weekend and the two teams produced a remarkable nine-goal thriller with the Isthmian Premier Blues running out 5-4 winners.
Tom Loizou’s team were able to bounce back on Tuesday, though, as they won 5-0 against Essex Senior League side FC Romania.
You may also want to watch:
Wingate faced National League side Boreham Wood on the same evening and suffered a 7-1 defeat.
Keith Rowland’s team will look for a stronger showing on Saturday when they host Woking – another club in the top-tier of non-league.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
After facing Woking, the Blues travel to Hertford Town on Tuesday.