Haringey Borough and Wingate & Finchley set for home friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town visit Coles Park, while Blues ready to entertain National League side Woking
Haringey Borough are set to play two more pre-season matches this week, as they continue their preparation for the new Isthmian North campaign.
The Coles Park club will host Royston Town on Saturday before welcoming Barnet’s Academy to White Hart Lane next Tuesday (July 25).
Borough faced local rivals Wingate & Finchley last weekend and the two teams produced a remarkable nine-goal thriller with the Isthmian Premier Blues running out 5-4 winners.
Tom Loizou’s team were able to bounce back on Tuesday, though, as they won 5-0 against Essex Senior League side FC Romania.
You may also want to watch:
Wingate faced National League side Boreham Wood on the same evening and suffered a 7-1 defeat.
Keith Rowland’s team will look for a stronger showing on Saturday when they host Woking – another club in the top-tier of non-league.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
After facing Woking, the Blues travel to Hertford Town on Tuesday.