Haringey’s squad starts to take shape for 2019/20 campaign
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tom Loizou’s team have signed up a number of players from last season’s squad
Haringey Borough have managed to keep hold of various key players from the 2018/19 campaign.
The first to commit his future to the Coles Park club for another season was the ever reliable Rakim Richards.
Richards, who starred in the Bostik Premier, will remain part of Tom Loizou's team for the 2019/20 term.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetet followed the versatile ace in signing up for another season at White Hart Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Lionel Stone also put pen to paper on a new deal to stick with Borough for the next campaign in the Isthmian Premier.
Someone who will not return is centre back Mark Kirby though, with the defender moving on.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
He said: "Thank you to everyone at Haringey Borough for the past season and a bit. A great club with fantastic people behind close doors, in the management team and on the terraces. Good luck with everyone."
Loizou will be able to call upon Scott Mitchell again, however, after the highly-rated defender extended his stay at Coles Park.
The former Dagenham & Redbridge youngster impressed many at step three on the non-league pyramid and will hope to kick on again with Borough this term.