Haringey’s squad starts to take shape for 2019/20 campaign
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tom Loizou’s team have signed up a number of players from last season’s squad
Haringey Borough have managed to keep hold of various key players from the 2018/19 campaign.
The first to commit his future to the Coles Park club for another season was the ever reliable Rakim Richards.
Richards, who starred in the Bostik Premier, will remain part of Tom Loizou's team for the 2019/20 term.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetet followed the versatile ace in signing up for another season at White Hart Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Lionel Stone also put pen to paper on a new deal to stick with Borough for the next campaign in the Isthmian Premier.
Someone who will not return is centre back Mark Kirby though, with the defender moving on.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
He said: "Thank you to everyone at Haringey Borough for the past season and a bit. A great club with fantastic people behind close doors, in the management team and on the terraces. Good luck with everyone."
Loizou will be able to call upon Scott Mitchell again, however, after the highly-rated defender extended his stay at Coles Park.
The former Dagenham & Redbridge youngster impressed many at step three on the non-league pyramid and will hope to kick on again with Borough this term.