Haringey’s squad starts to take shape for 2019/20 campaign
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tom Loizou’s team have signed up a number of players from last season’s squad
Haringey Borough have managed to keep hold of various key players from the 2018/19 campaign.
The first to commit his future to the Coles Park club for another season was the ever reliable Rakim Richards.
Richards, who starred in the Bostik Premier, will remain part of Tom Loizou's team for the 2019/20 term.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetet followed the versatile ace in signing up for another season at White Hart Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Lionel Stone also put pen to paper on a new deal to stick with Borough for the next campaign in the Isthmian Premier.
Someone who will not return is centre back Mark Kirby though, with the defender moving on.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
He said: "Thank you to everyone at Haringey Borough for the past season and a bit. A great club with fantastic people behind close doors, in the management team and on the terraces. Good luck with everyone."
Loizou will be able to call upon Scott Mitchell again, however, after the highly-rated defender extended his stay at Coles Park.
The former Dagenham & Redbridge youngster impressed many at step three on the non-league pyramid and will hope to kick on again with Borough this term.