Haringey’s squad starts to take shape for 2019/20 campaign
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Tom Loizou’s team have signed up a number of players from last season’s squad
Haringey Borough have managed to keep hold of various key players from the 2018/19 campaign.
The first to commit his future to the Coles Park club for another season was the ever reliable Rakim Richards.
Richards, who starred in the Bostik Premier, will remain part of Tom Loizou's team for the 2019/20 term.
Goalkeeper Valery Pajetet followed the versatile ace in signing up for another season at White Hart Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Lionel Stone also put pen to paper on a new deal to stick with Borough for the next campaign in the Isthmian Premier.
Someone who will not return is centre back Mark Kirby though, with the defender moving on.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
He said: "Thank you to everyone at Haringey Borough for the past season and a bit. A great club with fantastic people behind close doors, in the management team and on the terraces. Good luck with everyone."
Loizou will be able to call upon Scott Mitchell again, however, after the highly-rated defender extended his stay at Coles Park.
The former Dagenham & Redbridge youngster impressed many at step three on the non-league pyramid and will hope to kick on again with Borough this term.