Swimming: Haringey Aquatics add to Middlesex Championships haul
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Aquatics ended this year’s Middlesex Championships with three more medals and a host of personal bests.
Evie Wootton won bronze in the 15 & under girls' 100m breaststroke, but just missed out in the 200m despite a new best and club record.
Rose Pepperday added a bronze in the women's open 400m medley and was sixth in the 200m butterfly, while Max Handon took bronze in the 200m breaststroke and was seventh in the 200m medley.
Selena Charalambous was fifth in the 100m breaststroke and Maja Grzybek was seventh in the 100m freestyle.
Luca Ridard was fifth in his 200m breaststroke and seventh in 400m freestyle as Josie Hesketh (fifth), Francesca Rattigan (seventh) and Sasha Shute (eighth) all made 50m backstroke finals.
You may also want to watch:
Haydn Hoole was sixth in 50m freestyle and seventh in 100m butterfly, making finals in all his swims, and Alejandro Isaza Ocampo was eighth in the men's open 100m butterfly.
Stephen Harden-Wilson was 10th in the 400m freestyle and Elia Caravati-Pringle was ninth over 800m, as Faisal Abdi and Matteo Caravati-Pringle set personal bests in the open age group.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change