Swimming: Haringey Aquatics add to Middlesex Championships haul
- Credit: Archant
Haringey Aquatics ended this year’s Middlesex Championships with three more medals and a host of personal bests.
Evie Wootton won bronze in the 15 & under girls' 100m breaststroke, but just missed out in the 200m despite a new best and club record.
Rose Pepperday added a bronze in the women's open 400m medley and was sixth in the 200m butterfly, while Max Handon took bronze in the 200m breaststroke and was seventh in the 200m medley.
Selena Charalambous was fifth in the 100m breaststroke and Maja Grzybek was seventh in the 100m freestyle.
Luca Ridard was fifth in his 200m breaststroke and seventh in 400m freestyle as Josie Hesketh (fifth), Francesca Rattigan (seventh) and Sasha Shute (eighth) all made 50m backstroke finals.
You may also want to watch:
Haydn Hoole was sixth in 50m freestyle and seventh in 100m butterfly, making finals in all his swims, and Alejandro Isaza Ocampo was eighth in the men's open 100m butterfly.
Stephen Harden-Wilson was 10th in the 400m freestyle and Elia Caravati-Pringle was ninth over 800m, as Faisal Abdi and Matteo Caravati-Pringle set personal bests in the open age group.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers