Hampstead look to make it three unbeaten
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hampstead will look to make it three games unbeaten when they host high-flying Chiswick this weekend.
Captain Max Moncrieff and his side will welcome the second-placed side to Parliament Hill Fields on Saturday as they look to build on their recent run of form.
They sealed a narrow 15-13 victory over Enfield Ignatians last weekend to move up to sixth in the London Two North West table.
Hampstead now face a testing few weeks as the following week sees them take on leaders Belsize Park.
The second team are in action this weekend against Rosslyn Park Bs, while the third team take on London New Zealand.
You may also want to watch:
The fourths will take on Staines II while the women’s team travel away to Lewes on Sunday afternoon.
The second women’s side will take on local rivals Haringey Ladies at home.
- 1 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 2 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 3 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 4 What Paulo Fonseca means for Tottenham Hotspur?
- 5 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside of Hornsey block
- 6 New headteachers at Harris Academy St John's Wood and Camden School for Girls
- 7 Quality Indian take-away fresh from Crouch End's 'Bazaar'
- 8 Home of the Week: Four bedroom maisonette with period features for sale in Belsize Park
- 9 81-year-old paints her way to fourth book since lockdown
- 10 Former England star Nick Compton visits North London Cricket Club
They go into the clash on the back of a heavy 38-17 defeat to Royston.
The club also has plenty of junior teams in action.