Hampstead look to make it three unbeaten
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hampstead will look to make it three games unbeaten when they host high-flying Chiswick this weekend.
Captain Max Moncrieff and his side will welcome the second-placed side to Parliament Hill Fields on Saturday as they look to build on their recent run of form.
They sealed a narrow 15-13 victory over Enfield Ignatians last weekend to move up to sixth in the London Two North West table.
Hampstead now face a testing few weeks as the following week sees them take on leaders Belsize Park.
The second team are in action this weekend against Rosslyn Park Bs, while the third team take on London New Zealand.
You may also want to watch:
The fourths will take on Staines II while the women’s team travel away to Lewes on Sunday afternoon.
The second women’s side will take on local rivals Haringey Ladies at home.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
They go into the clash on the back of a heavy 38-17 defeat to Royston.
The club also has plenty of junior teams in action.