Hampstead look to make it three unbeaten
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hampstead will look to make it three games unbeaten when they host high-flying Chiswick this weekend.
Captain Max Moncrieff and his side will welcome the second-placed side to Parliament Hill Fields on Saturday as they look to build on their recent run of form.
They sealed a narrow 15-13 victory over Enfield Ignatians last weekend to move up to sixth in the London Two North West table.
Hampstead now face a testing few weeks as the following week sees them take on leaders Belsize Park.
The second team are in action this weekend against Rosslyn Park Bs, while the third team take on London New Zealand.
You may also want to watch:
The fourths will take on Staines II while the women’s team travel away to Lewes on Sunday afternoon.
The second women’s side will take on local rivals Haringey Ladies at home.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
They go into the clash on the back of a heavy 38-17 defeat to Royston.
The club also has plenty of junior teams in action.