Hampstead look to make it three unbeaten
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hampstead will look to make it three games unbeaten when they host high-flying Chiswick this weekend.
Captain Max Moncrieff and his side will welcome the second-placed side to Parliament Hill Fields on Saturday as they look to build on their recent run of form.
They sealed a narrow 15-13 victory over Enfield Ignatians last weekend to move up to sixth in the London Two North West table.
Hampstead now face a testing few weeks as the following week sees them take on leaders Belsize Park.
The second team are in action this weekend against Rosslyn Park Bs, while the third team take on London New Zealand.
The fourths will take on Staines II while the women’s team travel away to Lewes on Sunday afternoon.
The second women’s side will take on local rivals Haringey Ladies at home.
- 1 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 4 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 5 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 6 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 7 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 8 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 9 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 10 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
They go into the clash on the back of a heavy 38-17 defeat to Royston.
The club also has plenty of junior teams in action.