Hampstead look to make it three unbeaten
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Hampstead will look to make it three games unbeaten when they host high-flying Chiswick this weekend.
Captain Max Moncrieff and his side will welcome the second-placed side to Parliament Hill Fields on Saturday as they look to build on their recent run of form.
They sealed a narrow 15-13 victory over Enfield Ignatians last weekend to move up to sixth in the London Two North West table.
Hampstead now face a testing few weeks as the following week sees them take on leaders Belsize Park.
The second team are in action this weekend against Rosslyn Park Bs, while the third team take on London New Zealand.
You may also want to watch:
The fourths will take on Staines II while the women’s team travel away to Lewes on Sunday afternoon.
The second women’s side will take on local rivals Haringey Ladies at home.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
They go into the clash on the back of a heavy 38-17 defeat to Royston.
The club also has plenty of junior teams in action.