Hampstead unveil new kit
HAMPSTEAD have unveiled new kits for their first and second teams.
The kits are sponsored by local businesses, who are also lending their name to pitch branding in the form of post protectors and line flags.
The gear arrived last week and the new shirts can be seen when the first XI travel to Hemel Hempstead on Saturday for their London 2 North West match.
Hampstead RFC chairman Simon Taylor said: “A group of north London Winkworth offices got together to sponsor our first XV. This has meant they have new kit and pitch branding.
“As costs everywhere seem to be escalating we are trying to keep players fees down and have looked into sponsorship from local companies. Winkworth were first on board and we are extremely grateful.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also had local solicitors, Layzells of Muswell Hill, sponsor the second team and ladies match kit.
“We have also issued membership cards this year to players and social members and have got deals from pubs, restaurants etc to give card holders discounts.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
It’s part of our plan to keep the club solvent as we grow and to bring business to local outfits.”
If any local businesses wish to sponsor the club or offer player discount, contact Theresa Shepherd at email@example.com