Hampstead unveil new kit
HAMPSTEAD have unveiled new kits for their first and second teams.
The kits are sponsored by local businesses, who are also lending their name to pitch branding in the form of post protectors and line flags.
The gear arrived last week and the new shirts can be seen when the first XI travel to Hemel Hempstead on Saturday for their London 2 North West match.
Hampstead RFC chairman Simon Taylor said: “A group of north London Winkworth offices got together to sponsor our first XV. This has meant they have new kit and pitch branding.
“As costs everywhere seem to be escalating we are trying to keep players fees down and have looked into sponsorship from local companies. Winkworth were first on board and we are extremely grateful.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also had local solicitors, Layzells of Muswell Hill, sponsor the second team and ladies match kit.
“We have also issued membership cards this year to players and social members and have got deals from pubs, restaurants etc to give card holders discounts.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 10 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
It’s part of our plan to keep the club solvent as we grow and to bring business to local outfits.”
If any local businesses wish to sponsor the club or offer player discount, contact Theresa Shepherd at email@example.com