Hampstead unveil new kit
HAMPSTEAD have unveiled new kits for their first and second teams.
The kits are sponsored by local businesses, who are also lending their name to pitch branding in the form of post protectors and line flags.
The gear arrived last week and the new shirts can be seen when the first XI travel to Hemel Hempstead on Saturday for their London 2 North West match.
Hampstead RFC chairman Simon Taylor said: “A group of north London Winkworth offices got together to sponsor our first XV. This has meant they have new kit and pitch branding.
“As costs everywhere seem to be escalating we are trying to keep players fees down and have looked into sponsorship from local companies. Winkworth were first on board and we are extremely grateful.
“We have also had local solicitors, Layzells of Muswell Hill, sponsor the second team and ladies match kit.
“We have also issued membership cards this year to players and social members and have got deals from pubs, restaurants etc to give card holders discounts.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
It’s part of our plan to keep the club solvent as we grow and to bring business to local outfits.”
If any local businesses wish to sponsor the club or offer player discount, contact Theresa Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org