Hampstead face mid-table clash against Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead face a mid-table clash against Middlesex County Cricket League Premier Division rivals Finchley this weekend.
Captain Liam Hughes and his side play host to Finchley on Saturday and hope to extend their 10 point gap over their rivals.
The side had their away fixture against league strugglers Stanmore called off without a ball being bowled due to poor weather.
They won the toss and elected to bat first, before the decision was made to cancel the fixture between the two sides, leaving both sides with equal points.
Hampstead will feel misfortunate that they missed the chance of picking up points to gain ground on the top four last weekend and will now turn focus to beating seventh place Finchley.
You may also want to watch:
Finchley had their fixture called off after winning the toss and electing to field, with the visitors Richmond having made 162-3 from 34 overs, before the heavens opened up causing the game to be stopped.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'