Hampstead face mid-table clash against Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead face a mid-table clash against Middlesex County Cricket League Premier Division rivals Finchley this weekend.
Captain Liam Hughes and his side play host to Finchley on Saturday and hope to extend their 10 point gap over their rivals.
The side had their away fixture against league strugglers Stanmore called off without a ball being bowled due to poor weather.
They won the toss and elected to bat first, before the decision was made to cancel the fixture between the two sides, leaving both sides with equal points.
Hampstead will feel misfortunate that they missed the chance of picking up points to gain ground on the top four last weekend and will now turn focus to beating seventh place Finchley.
You may also want to watch:
Finchley had their fixture called off after winning the toss and electing to field, with the visitors Richmond having made 162-3 from 34 overs, before the heavens opened up causing the game to be stopped.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'