Cricket: Hampstead women to hold open training session
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead Cricket Club’s women are looking forward to the new season with an open training session on April 23.
The first team play in the Championship on Sundays after gaining promotion from the Southern League, while the seconds play in the Four Counties League.
And Hampstead also have a development squad for players who are new to the sport, who play against other such local teams.
They train outdoors through spring and summer, with around 20-30 girls and women attending, and organise a variety of social events throughout the season.
The open training session takes place at Hampstead CC (NW6 1HZ) on Tuesday April 23 from 6.30pn-8pm and the closest tube station is West Hampstead, with Finchley Road & Frognal the nearest train station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in attending only needs to bring sportswear, but are also welcome to bring kit if they have it, although this is not essential for the first session.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end