Hampstead women ease past Horsham
- Credit: Archant
Investec Conference East: Hampstead & Westminster 4 Horsham 0
Hampstead & Westminster women’s first team eased to a 4-0 win at home to Horsham in the Investec Conference East.
Hampstead had a tentative start to the first half, but following a flurry of short corners, Fleur Horner broke the deadlock from top D 20 minutes into the game.
Although the home side kept the pressure on, the score remained 1-0 at the half time break.
Hampstead found their rhythm in the second half and started to dominate play.
You may also want to watch:
The Horsham goalkeeper made a number of excellent saves in the first 10 minutes of the second half.
Eventually Lou Radford punished the visitors again, tapping in a goal following some excellent build up play to make it 2-0 on 49 minutes.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
Hampstead continued to dominate throughout the rest of the second half, with a lot of chances created.
They wrapped up the win with two more stunning goals by Amy Askew and Jess Orret in less than 60 second to take the game beyond Horsham with ten minutes left on the clock.