Grays Athletic 3 Haringey Borough 3: Ralston Gabriel his hat-trick in draw for Borough at Blues
- Credit: Archant
Bostik North: Grays Athletic 3 (Slabber 38, Cole 41, 60) Haringey Borough 3 (Gabriel 49, 87, 90)
A Ralston Gabriel hat-trick helped Haringey Borough come from two goals down to earn a 3-3 draw at Grays Athletic in the Bostik North.
Borough trailed in the 38th minute at Parkside, with Jamie Slabber putting Athletic in front.
The Blues added a second three minutes later through Adeyinka Cole to lead 2-0 at the break.
Four minutes into the second half, though, Gabriel pulled one back for Tom Loizou’s men with his first of the net.
You may also want to watch:
However, in the 60th minute, Cole found the net for Grays to give Haringey a mountain to climb.
With three minutes left in the match, Gabriel hit the target again to set up a grandstand finish at Parkside.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
And in stoppage time, Gabriel headed home again to complete a dramatic comeback for Haringey.
Next up for Borough is a trip to Harrow Borough of the Bostik Premier in the first qualifying round of the FA Trophy on Saturday.
Grays: Johnson, Mahal, Cross, Cogan (Zuhdu 84), Halle, Muguo, Folkes, Cole, Bishop, Slabber (Monsheju 80), Carlos (Thompson 88).
Subs: Fowler, Brown.
Haringey: Pajetet, Olufemi, M O’Donoghue, Richards, Mitchell, Gordon (Kay 81), Aristidou (Ademiluyi 62), Dtassi-Sambu (Benjamin 74), Gabriel, Heather, McDonald.
Subs: J O’Donoghue, Byfield.