Grays Athletic 3 Haringey Borough 3: Ralston Gabriel his hat-trick in draw for Borough at Blues
- Credit: Archant
Bostik North: Grays Athletic 3 (Slabber 38, Cole 41, 60) Haringey Borough 3 (Gabriel 49, 87, 90)
A Ralston Gabriel hat-trick helped Haringey Borough come from two goals down to earn a 3-3 draw at Grays Athletic in the Bostik North.
Borough trailed in the 38th minute at Parkside, with Jamie Slabber putting Athletic in front.
The Blues added a second three minutes later through Adeyinka Cole to lead 2-0 at the break.
Four minutes into the second half, though, Gabriel pulled one back for Tom Loizou’s men with his first of the net.
However, in the 60th minute, Cole found the net for Grays to give Haringey a mountain to climb.
With three minutes left in the match, Gabriel hit the target again to set up a grandstand finish at Parkside.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
And in stoppage time, Gabriel headed home again to complete a dramatic comeback for Haringey.
Next up for Borough is a trip to Harrow Borough of the Bostik Premier in the first qualifying round of the FA Trophy on Saturday.
Grays: Johnson, Mahal, Cross, Cogan (Zuhdu 84), Halle, Muguo, Folkes, Cole, Bishop, Slabber (Monsheju 80), Carlos (Thompson 88).
Subs: Fowler, Brown.
Haringey: Pajetet, Olufemi, M O’Donoghue, Richards, Mitchell, Gordon (Kay 81), Aristidou (Ademiluyi 62), Dtassi-Sambu (Benjamin 74), Gabriel, Heather, McDonald.
Subs: J O’Donoghue, Byfield.