Fruitful run for Lemmon
PAUL Lemmon recorded his best finish of the year for London Heathside at the Last Friday of the Month 5km Road Race – despite recording his slowest time. Four Heathside runners turned out for the race at Hyde Park...
PAUL Lemmon recorded his best finish of the year for London Heathside at the Last Friday of the Month 5km Road Race - despite recording his slowest time.
Four Heathside runners turned out for the race at Hyde Park, with Lemmon (3rd in 16 minutes 47 seconds) being joined by Julian Ferraro, who was seventh and first veteran across the line in 17:04.
Dominic Ross (26th in 18:30) and Mark George (45th in 19:19) completed the Heathside quartet, both running their best times for the event.
Elsewhere, Jaimie Hunter ran an impressive 1:26:31 in the Stevenage half marathon, to finish in 35th position.
You may also want to watch:
The wet and windy conditions ensured some tough races for Heathside's runners. Mark Derry was eighth in the Brighton & Hove 5km Park Run, with a time of 18:48.
Chris Gardner was 50th in the Regent's Park Winter Series 10km Road Race in (41.27), and he was followed in 61st place by Pat Kiernan, in 42:12.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success