Fruitful run for Lemmon
PAUL Lemmon recorded his best finish of the year for London Heathside at the Last Friday of the Month 5km Road Race – despite recording his slowest time. Four Heathside runners turned out for the race at Hyde Park...
PAUL Lemmon recorded his best finish of the year for London Heathside at the Last Friday of the Month 5km Road Race - despite recording his slowest time.
Four Heathside runners turned out for the race at Hyde Park, with Lemmon (3rd in 16 minutes 47 seconds) being joined by Julian Ferraro, who was seventh and first veteran across the line in 17:04.
Dominic Ross (26th in 18:30) and Mark George (45th in 19:19) completed the Heathside quartet, both running their best times for the event.
Elsewhere, Jaimie Hunter ran an impressive 1:26:31 in the Stevenage half marathon, to finish in 35th position.
You may also want to watch:
The wet and windy conditions ensured some tough races for Heathside's runners. Mark Derry was eighth in the Brighton & Hove 5km Park Run, with a time of 18:48.
Chris Gardner was 50th in the Regent's Park Winter Series 10km Road Race in (41.27), and he was followed in 61st place by Pat Kiernan, in 42:12.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods