Four-goal Bomboko is the hero for in-form Hampstead
GREGORY Bomboko was the only name on the score sheet for Hampstead Under-13Bs in their 4-2 win over Lyndhurst in the Harrow League on Saturday. Bomboko grabbed all four goals to hand Hampstead maximum points. And Hampstead Under-10s – last year s Regent s
GREGORY Bomboko was the only name on the score sheet for Hampstead Under-13Bs in their 4-2 win over Lyndhurst in the Harrow League on Saturday.
Bomboko grabbed all four goals to hand Hampstead maximum points.
And Hampstead Under-10s - last year's Regent's Park champions - finally won a game in the their new league with a 2-0 success against Ruislip Rangers.
Other results: Under 13A 1 Bessingby Park Rangers 3, Under 15s 3 Pitshanger 6.
You may also want to watch:
In the Regent's Park League the Under-8s hammered The Hill 8-0.
Jonathan Kovak and Shane Farrell each bagged a hat-trick in the decisive victory.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
Other results: Under-11 Tigers 4 Belsize 2, Hawks 1 PT Lithgow 2, Under-15s 2 Oxford Kilburn 3.
In the Camden & Islington League the Under-11s hammered Admiral Islington 7-2 to notch their fifth win in five games.
And Hampstead Under-13s shared six goals in a thrilling draw against FDS
In the Home Counties Girls league the Under-10's failed to hit the target in their 1-0 loss to Enfield Rangers.
l Meanwhile, the under-strength Hampstead Under-12 girls won the Regent's Park Tournament at the Regent's Park Hub on Sunday.
Hampstead, missing several regular players because of injury and illness, netted 34 times while keeping a clean sheet in each of their six games to clinch victory.
The Under-10s capped a remarkable day for Hampstead when they finished runners-up.