Football: Win tickets to see England host Italy at Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Gareth Southgate’s youthful England squad will host Italy at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on March 27 at 8pm — and to celebrate we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
The fixture against the 2006 FIFA World Cup winners will provide a stiff test less than three months before the start of this summer’s FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The Three Lions have previously faced the four-time world champions 26 times, drawing 1-1 on the last occasion in March 2015 in Turin.
Tickets for the match are still available (from £20 Adults/£10 Concessions) at www.thefa.com/tickets.
To enter, just answer this question: how many times has Italy won the FIFA World Cup?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
Send your answers, plus your name, address, telephone number and email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the ‘Ham & High ticket competition’ in the subject line.
The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entries accepted from March 2 to March 9. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to watch England v Italy at Wembley Stadium on March 27.
England face Italy at Wembley Stadium on 27 March (KO 8pm). Team up and save with a 20 per cent discount to all Three Lions fans who purchase in a group of 9 or more at www.TheFA.com/EnglandGroups.