Football: Win tickets to see England host Italy at Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Gareth Southgate’s youthful England squad will host Italy at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on March 27 at 8pm — and to celebrate we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
The fixture against the 2006 FIFA World Cup winners will provide a stiff test less than three months before the start of this summer’s FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The Three Lions have previously faced the four-time world champions 26 times, drawing 1-1 on the last occasion in March 2015 in Turin.
Tickets for the match are still available (from £20 Adults/£10 Concessions) at www.thefa.com/tickets.
To enter, just answer this question: how many times has Italy won the FIFA World Cup?
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 7 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 8 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 9 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 10 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
Send your answers, plus your name, address, telephone number and email address, to email@example.com, with the ‘Ham & High ticket competition’ in the subject line.
The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entries accepted from March 2 to March 9. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to watch England v Italy at Wembley Stadium on March 27.
England face Italy at Wembley Stadium on 27 March (KO 8pm). Team up and save with a 20 per cent discount to all Three Lions fans who purchase in a group of 9 or more at www.TheFA.com/EnglandGroups.