Blues ready for long trip in FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Wingate & Finchley will travel to Devon this weekend looking to secure more cup success
Glen Little is preparing his Wingate & Finchley team for a long trip in the FA Trophy to Devon this weekend.
The Blues will visit Tiverton Town, of the Southern League Premier Division South, on Saturday looking to secure a victory in the second qualifying round tie.
Last weekend, they lost 4-0 at Potters Bar Town in the Bostik Premier and sit in 15th place in the table as a result.
Little’s men will forget about the division for this Saturday, though, as they visit Tiverton to take on the Gold Army.
You may also want to watch:
A total of £4,000 will be up for grabs to the winner in prize money and Wingate will want to get their hands on the crucial financial reward.
Following the FA Trophy clash at Ladysmead, the Blues will turn their attention back to the Bostik Premier on Tuesday.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Wingate will have to make yet another lengthy trip, this time to league foes Brightlingsea Regent on November 13.
Regent are 17th in the table on 13 points from 13 games while the Blues are two places higher with 14 points to their name.