Blues ready for long trip in FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Wingate & Finchley will travel to Devon this weekend looking to secure more cup success
Glen Little is preparing his Wingate & Finchley team for a long trip in the FA Trophy to Devon this weekend.
The Blues will visit Tiverton Town, of the Southern League Premier Division South, on Saturday looking to secure a victory in the second qualifying round tie.
Last weekend, they lost 4-0 at Potters Bar Town in the Bostik Premier and sit in 15th place in the table as a result.
Little’s men will forget about the division for this Saturday, though, as they visit Tiverton to take on the Gold Army.
You may also want to watch:
A total of £4,000 will be up for grabs to the winner in prize money and Wingate will want to get their hands on the crucial financial reward.
Following the FA Trophy clash at Ladysmead, the Blues will turn their attention back to the Bostik Premier on Tuesday.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
Wingate will have to make yet another lengthy trip, this time to league foes Brightlingsea Regent on November 13.
Regent are 17th in the table on 13 points from 13 games while the Blues are two places higher with 14 points to their name.