Wingate to visit Hemel in FA Trophy
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the second round of this season’s FA Trophy has been made
Wingate & Finchley will visit Hemel Hempstead Town of the Vanarama National League South in the second round of the Buildbase FA Trophy.
The draw was made live on talkSPORT2 on Monday afternoon, with all 32 sides remaining in the competition involved.
The Blues have been handed an away draw against the Tudors, who play at Vauxhall Road.
Wingate made it through to the second round with a victory over one of Hemel’s divisional rivals on Saturday, beating Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Under manager Glen Little, the Maurice Rebak Stadium side will hoping to cause another cup shock against the Tudors.
If they can get the better of Hemel, it will be another exciting step on a journey through the FA Trophy for Wingate.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 4 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Ties in the second round will take place over the weekend of January 12, with victors pocketing £7,000 in prize money.
FA Trophy second round, selected ties: Hemel Hempstead Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.