Wingate to visit Hemel in FA Trophy
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the second round of this season’s FA Trophy has been made
Wingate & Finchley will visit Hemel Hempstead Town of the Vanarama National League South in the second round of the Buildbase FA Trophy.
The draw was made live on talkSPORT2 on Monday afternoon, with all 32 sides remaining in the competition involved.
The Blues have been handed an away draw against the Tudors, who play at Vauxhall Road.
Wingate made it through to the second round with a victory over one of Hemel’s divisional rivals on Saturday, beating Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Under manager Glen Little, the Maurice Rebak Stadium side will hoping to cause another cup shock against the Tudors.
If they can get the better of Hemel, it will be another exciting step on a journey through the FA Trophy for Wingate.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 10 Jack Ampadu killing: Defendant denies murder charge
Ties in the second round will take place over the weekend of January 12, with victors pocketing £7,000 in prize money.
FA Trophy second round, selected ties: Hemel Hempstead Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.