Wingate to visit Hemel in FA Trophy
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the second round of this season’s FA Trophy has been made
Wingate & Finchley will visit Hemel Hempstead Town of the Vanarama National League South in the second round of the Buildbase FA Trophy.
The draw was made live on talkSPORT2 on Monday afternoon, with all 32 sides remaining in the competition involved.
The Blues have been handed an away draw against the Tudors, who play at Vauxhall Road.
Wingate made it through to the second round with a victory over one of Hemel’s divisional rivals on Saturday, beating Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at home.
You may also want to watch:
Under manager Glen Little, the Maurice Rebak Stadium side will hoping to cause another cup shock against the Tudors.
If they can get the better of Hemel, it will be another exciting step on a journey through the FA Trophy for Wingate.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 7 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Ties in the second round will take place over the weekend of January 12, with victors pocketing £7,000 in prize money.
FA Trophy second round, selected ties: Hemel Hempstead Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.