Hendon to host Biggleswade Town in FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the second qualifying round of the FA Trophy was made on Monday
Hendon will host Harrow Borough’s conquerors Biggleswade Town in the FA Trophy second qualifying round.
The draw for the second qualifying round was made on Monday afternoon, with the Greens at home again after beating Evo-Stik South Premier South rivals Staines Town 2-1 in the previous round on Saturday.
Biggleswade Town, who ply their trade Evo-Stik South Premier Central, progressed after coming from behind to beat Harrow Borough 2-1.
Bostik Premier outfit Wingate & Finchley, meanwhile, have been drawn away to either Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town, who both play in the Evo-Stik South Premier South.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues reached the second qualifying round with a 2-1 victory away to Sittingbourne on Saturday.
Wingate’s divisional rivals Haringey Borough will also be on the road in the second qualifying road – as long as they win their replay against Chesham United.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?
The winners of the tie between Boro and the Generals have been drawn away to either Burgess Hill Town or Worthing in the next round.
Winners of ties in the second qualifying round will pocket £4,000 in prize money, with the ties due to take place over the weekend of November 10.
FA Trophy second qualifying round draw, selected ties: HENDON v Biggleswade Town; Burgess Hill Town or Worthing v HARINGEY BOROUGH or Chesham United; Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.