Hendon to host Biggleswade Town in FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the second qualifying round of the FA Trophy was made on Monday
Hendon will host Harrow Borough’s conquerors Biggleswade Town in the FA Trophy second qualifying round.
The draw for the second qualifying round was made on Monday afternoon, with the Greens at home again after beating Evo-Stik South Premier South rivals Staines Town 2-1 in the previous round on Saturday.
Biggleswade Town, who ply their trade Evo-Stik South Premier Central, progressed after coming from behind to beat Harrow Borough 2-1.
Bostik Premier outfit Wingate & Finchley, meanwhile, have been drawn away to either Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town, who both play in the Evo-Stik South Premier South.
The Blues reached the second qualifying round with a 2-1 victory away to Sittingbourne on Saturday.
Wingate’s divisional rivals Haringey Borough will also be on the road in the second qualifying road – as long as they win their replay against Chesham United.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 3 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 6 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 7 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 8 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 9 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 10 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
The winners of the tie between Boro and the Generals have been drawn away to either Burgess Hill Town or Worthing in the next round.
Winners of ties in the second qualifying round will pocket £4,000 in prize money, with the ties due to take place over the weekend of November 10.
FA Trophy second qualifying round draw, selected ties: HENDON v Biggleswade Town; Burgess Hill Town or Worthing v HARINGEY BOROUGH or Chesham United; Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.