Hendon to host Biggleswade Town in FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the second qualifying round of the FA Trophy was made on Monday
Hendon will host Harrow Borough’s conquerors Biggleswade Town in the FA Trophy second qualifying round.
The draw for the second qualifying round was made on Monday afternoon, with the Greens at home again after beating Evo-Stik South Premier South rivals Staines Town 2-1 in the previous round on Saturday.
Biggleswade Town, who ply their trade Evo-Stik South Premier Central, progressed after coming from behind to beat Harrow Borough 2-1.
Bostik Premier outfit Wingate & Finchley, meanwhile, have been drawn away to either Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town, who both play in the Evo-Stik South Premier South.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues reached the second qualifying round with a 2-1 victory away to Sittingbourne on Saturday.
Wingate’s divisional rivals Haringey Borough will also be on the road in the second qualifying road – as long as they win their replay against Chesham United.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
The winners of the tie between Boro and the Generals have been drawn away to either Burgess Hill Town or Worthing in the next round.
Winners of ties in the second qualifying round will pocket £4,000 in prize money, with the ties due to take place over the weekend of November 10.
FA Trophy second qualifying round draw, selected ties: HENDON v Biggleswade Town; Burgess Hill Town or Worthing v HARINGEY BOROUGH or Chesham United; Hartley Wintney or Tiverton Town v WINGATE & FINCHLEY.