FA Trophy: Haringey Borough prepared to host Harrow Borough in first qualifying round
- Credit: Archant
Battle of the Boroughs in the FA Trophy this weekend
Haringey Borough continue their FA Trophy campaign this weekend when they visit Harrow Borough of the Bostik Premier.
Tom Loizou’s men made it through to the first qualifying round of the competition with a 3-0 win at home to Whyteleafe earlier this month.
Thanks to winning that tie against Whyteleafe, Haringey won £3,000 in prize money, and if they beat Harrow this weekend, the Coles Park club will earn £3,250.
Harrow, managed by Steve Baker, have started the Bostik Premier season well and are currently just outside the play-offs.
You may also want to watch:
However, their form has stuttered recently having lost their last two in the league, and Haringey will look to take advantage of any drop in confidence.
Loizou’s men will have to recover from that clash quickly as they are due to host Aveley in the Bostik North on Monday night as they to continue their bright start to the new term.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United