FA Trophy: Haringey Borough prepared to host Harrow Borough in first qualifying round
- Credit: Archant
Battle of the Boroughs in the FA Trophy this weekend
Haringey Borough continue their FA Trophy campaign this weekend when they visit Harrow Borough of the Bostik Premier.
Tom Loizou’s men made it through to the first qualifying round of the competition with a 3-0 win at home to Whyteleafe earlier this month.
Thanks to winning that tie against Whyteleafe, Haringey won £3,000 in prize money, and if they beat Harrow this weekend, the Coles Park club will earn £3,250.
Harrow, managed by Steve Baker, have started the Bostik Premier season well and are currently just outside the play-offs.
You may also want to watch:
However, their form has stuttered recently having lost their last two in the league, and Haringey will look to take advantage of any drop in confidence.
Loizou’s men will have to recover from that clash quickly as they are due to host Aveley in the Bostik North on Monday night as they to continue their bright start to the new term.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light