FA Cup: Home draw for Haringey Borough
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Haringey Borough have been handed a home tie against Cornwall’s Bodmin Town or Devon’s Bideford in the third qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Meanwhile, North London neighbours Wingate & Finchley will travel to Bath City if they beat Hemel Hempstead Town in their midweek replay, following a goalless draw at the weekend.
Bostik North Borough booked their place with a superb 2-1 win at National League South outfit Welling, which saw them pick up £4,500 in prize money.
Another £7,000 will be up for grabs on September 30 and Haringey will be hoping to make home advantage count on their 3G pitch at Coles Park.
Bodmin and Bideford are due to meet on Wednesday after their original derby ddate was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at Priory Park.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey return to league action with a home match against Soham Town Rangers at the weekend.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'