FA Cup: Home draw for Haringey Borough
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Haringey Borough have been handed a home tie against Cornwall’s Bodmin Town or Devon’s Bideford in the third qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Meanwhile, North London neighbours Wingate & Finchley will travel to Bath City if they beat Hemel Hempstead Town in their midweek replay, following a goalless draw at the weekend.
Bostik North Borough booked their place with a superb 2-1 win at National League South outfit Welling, which saw them pick up £4,500 in prize money.
Another £7,000 will be up for grabs on September 30 and Haringey will be hoping to make home advantage count on their 3G pitch at Coles Park.
Bodmin and Bideford are due to meet on Wednesday after their original derby ddate was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at Priory Park.
Haringey return to league action with a home match against Soham Town Rangers at the weekend.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 4 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 5 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
- 9 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 10 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival