FA Cup: Home draw for Haringey Borough
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Haringey Borough have been handed a home tie against Cornwall’s Bodmin Town or Devon’s Bideford in the third qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Meanwhile, North London neighbours Wingate & Finchley will travel to Bath City if they beat Hemel Hempstead Town in their midweek replay, following a goalless draw at the weekend.
Bostik North Borough booked their place with a superb 2-1 win at National League South outfit Welling, which saw them pick up £4,500 in prize money.
Another £7,000 will be up for grabs on September 30 and Haringey will be hoping to make home advantage count on their 3G pitch at Coles Park.
Bodmin and Bideford are due to meet on Wednesday after their original derby ddate was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at Priory Park.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey return to league action with a home match against Soham Town Rangers at the weekend.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue