Ekundayo wants to keep hold of European strap against Greene
- Credit: Archant
The latest boxing news from north London
Former Haringey Police amateur Larry Ekundayo returns to the ring on Friday night on an MTK Global promotion at York Hall.
The welterweight faces Kent rival Louis Greene on a bill that will be shown love on BoxNation.
The 36-year-old has won 14 of his 15 professional bouts, with his solitary defeat coming against Gary Corcoran in July last year.
Against Greene, Ekundayo will be putting his IBF European welterweight title on the line.
You may also want to watch:
Ekundayo won the strap in his last bout in July when beating Scotland’s John Thain on points.
York Hall will also see Edmonton heavyweight Ryan Charles in action on Saturday night.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Letter on shopping for one!
- 10 84 West Heath Road planning decision deferred again by Barnet Council
The 32-year-old is due to fight Hungarian rival Ferenc Zsalek on a British Warrior promotion.
Against Zsalek, Hall will face the man who he beat on his pro debut at York Hall in February.
Hall is unbeaten in three fights since turning professional earlier this year, with all three wins come through points decisions.