Ekundayo wants to keep hold of European strap against Greene
- Credit: Archant
The latest boxing news from north London
Former Haringey Police amateur Larry Ekundayo returns to the ring on Friday night on an MTK Global promotion at York Hall.
The welterweight faces Kent rival Louis Greene on a bill that will be shown love on BoxNation.
The 36-year-old has won 14 of his 15 professional bouts, with his solitary defeat coming against Gary Corcoran in July last year.
Against Greene, Ekundayo will be putting his IBF European welterweight title on the line.
Ekundayo won the strap in his last bout in July when beating Scotland’s John Thain on points.
York Hall will also see Edmonton heavyweight Ryan Charles in action on Saturday night.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 4 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
The 32-year-old is due to fight Hungarian rival Ferenc Zsalek on a British Warrior promotion.
Against Zsalek, Hall will face the man who he beat on his pro debut at York Hall in February.
Hall is unbeaten in three fights since turning professional earlier this year, with all three wins come through points decisions.