Ekundayo wants to keep hold of European strap against Greene
- Credit: Archant
The latest boxing news from north London
Former Haringey Police amateur Larry Ekundayo returns to the ring on Friday night on an MTK Global promotion at York Hall.
The welterweight faces Kent rival Louis Greene on a bill that will be shown love on BoxNation.
The 36-year-old has won 14 of his 15 professional bouts, with his solitary defeat coming against Gary Corcoran in July last year.
Against Greene, Ekundayo will be putting his IBF European welterweight title on the line.
You may also want to watch:
Ekundayo won the strap in his last bout in July when beating Scotland’s John Thain on points.
York Hall will also see Edmonton heavyweight Ryan Charles in action on Saturday night.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
The 32-year-old is due to fight Hungarian rival Ferenc Zsalek on a British Warrior promotion.
Against Zsalek, Hall will face the man who he beat on his pro debut at York Hall in February.
Hall is unbeaten in three fights since turning professional earlier this year, with all three wins come through points decisions.