Cricket: North Middlesex player Evan Flowers in Marylebone Cricket Club squad for tour of Brazil and Chile
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Flowers named in team off to South America in March
North Middlesex’s Evan Flowers has been named in the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) squad to tour Brazil and Chile in March.
The fifteen-day trip is the first of three overseas tours which will take place this year, with visits to Sweden and Kenya to follow.
MCC will take on the Brazilian, Chilean and Peruvian national sides during the trip, as well as several other fixtures against leading clubs in Brazil and Chile, with all matches being played under the T20 format.
The squad will first travel to the Chilean capital of Santiago, where they will take on the Prince of Wales Country Club, as well as the national teams of Peru and Chile and the team will also take part in training sessions with Chile national women’s team.
You may also want to watch:
MCC will then head for Sao Paulo in Brazil, where they will play Sao Paulo CC and the Brazil national team, before a final stop in Rio de Janeiro to play Carioca CC.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17