Vunipola brothers extend Saracens contracts
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England internationals have both extended their respective deals until 2022
Brothers Mako and Billy Vunipola have both extended their respective deals with Saracens until the summer of 2022.
The pair are the latest to sign new deals with the north Londoners this summer, following Brad Barritt, Juan Figallo, Vincent Koch, George Kruis and Duncan Taylor.
Mako moved to Sarries from Bristol in 2011, while Billy arrived at Allianz Park from Gallagher Premiership rivals Wasps two years later.
Both, though, have now committed to another four years with Mark McCall’s men ahead of the start of the new season as the north Londoners look to defend the title they won in May.
You may also want to watch:
“Mako and Billy have both made outstanding contributions to Saracens over a number of years,” director of rugby McCall told the club website.
“They’ve played a very significant role in the development of the group both on and off the field and naturally we’re thrilled they’ve committed their future to the club for another four years.”
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect