Vunipola brothers extend Saracens contracts
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England internationals have both extended their respective deals until 2022
Brothers Mako and Billy Vunipola have both extended their respective deals with Saracens until the summer of 2022.
The pair are the latest to sign new deals with the north Londoners this summer, following Brad Barritt, Juan Figallo, Vincent Koch, George Kruis and Duncan Taylor.
Mako moved to Sarries from Bristol in 2011, while Billy arrived at Allianz Park from Gallagher Premiership rivals Wasps two years later.
Both, though, have now committed to another four years with Mark McCall’s men ahead of the start of the new season as the north Londoners look to defend the title they won in May.
“Mako and Billy have both made outstanding contributions to Saracens over a number of years,” director of rugby McCall told the club website.
“They’ve played a very significant role in the development of the group both on and off the field and naturally we’re thrilled they’ve committed their future to the club for another four years.”
- 1 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 2 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 3 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 4 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 8 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 9 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 10 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'