Vunipola brothers extend Saracens contracts
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England internationals have both extended their respective deals until 2022
Brothers Mako and Billy Vunipola have both extended their respective deals with Saracens until the summer of 2022.
The pair are the latest to sign new deals with the north Londoners this summer, following Brad Barritt, Juan Figallo, Vincent Koch, George Kruis and Duncan Taylor.
Mako moved to Sarries from Bristol in 2011, while Billy arrived at Allianz Park from Gallagher Premiership rivals Wasps two years later.
Both, though, have now committed to another four years with Mark McCall’s men ahead of the start of the new season as the north Londoners look to defend the title they won in May.
You may also want to watch:
“Mako and Billy have both made outstanding contributions to Saracens over a number of years,” director of rugby McCall told the club website.
“They’ve played a very significant role in the development of the group both on and off the field and naturally we’re thrilled they’ve committed their future to the club for another four years.”
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement