Vunipola brothers extend Saracens contracts
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
England internationals have both extended their respective deals until 2022
Brothers Mako and Billy Vunipola have both extended their respective deals with Saracens until the summer of 2022.
The pair are the latest to sign new deals with the north Londoners this summer, following Brad Barritt, Juan Figallo, Vincent Koch, George Kruis and Duncan Taylor.
Mako moved to Sarries from Bristol in 2011, while Billy arrived at Allianz Park from Gallagher Premiership rivals Wasps two years later.
Both, though, have now committed to another four years with Mark McCall’s men ahead of the start of the new season as the north Londoners look to defend the title they won in May.
You may also want to watch:
“Mako and Billy have both made outstanding contributions to Saracens over a number of years,” director of rugby McCall told the club website.
“They’ve played a very significant role in the development of the group both on and off the field and naturally we’re thrilled they’ve committed their future to the club for another four years.”
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 6 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 7 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 8 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 9 Parliament Hill Lido Café on 'heartwarming' business life in Hampstead Heath
- 10 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside Hornsey block