Tompkins extends Saracens contract
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Centre’s deal will now run until 2022
Saracens centre Nick Tompkins has extended his contract with the Gallagher Premiership club through to the summer of 2022.
An academy graduate, the 23-year-old made his debut for the north Londoners in 2012 and has featured 76 times in all competitions.
Tompkins is the latest player to commit his future to Sarries, following the likes of George Kruis, Vincent Koch and Brad Barritt.
And the back is thrilled the extended deal will see him remain with the Allianz Park outfit for the foreseeable future.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really excited to commit my future to Saracens,” Tompkins told the club website.
“I feel at home here and I’ve made a lot of memories; hopefully there are many more to come.”
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
Saracens’ director of rugby Mark McCall added: “We’re very happy Nick has committed his future to the club.
“He is popular player amongst the squad and has progressed an enormous amount in the past couple of seasons.
“At 23 his best is yet to come and we’re excited for him to realise his full potential.”