Tompkins extends Saracens contract
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Centre’s deal will now run until 2022
Saracens centre Nick Tompkins has extended his contract with the Gallagher Premiership club through to the summer of 2022.
An academy graduate, the 23-year-old made his debut for the north Londoners in 2012 and has featured 76 times in all competitions.
Tompkins is the latest player to commit his future to Sarries, following the likes of George Kruis, Vincent Koch and Brad Barritt.
And the back is thrilled the extended deal will see him remain with the Allianz Park outfit for the foreseeable future.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really excited to commit my future to Saracens,” Tompkins told the club website.
“I feel at home here and I’ve made a lot of memories; hopefully there are many more to come.”
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 7 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
Saracens’ director of rugby Mark McCall added: “We’re very happy Nick has committed his future to the club.
“He is popular player amongst the squad and has progressed an enormous amount in the past couple of seasons.
“At 23 his best is yet to come and we’re excited for him to realise his full potential.”