Competition: Win a family ticket to see Saracens face Harlequins at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Matthew Impey
Saracens face London rivals Harlequins at Wembley Stadium on Saturday March 28 – and you can be part of this great occasion by winning a family ticket to the showpiece event.
This game attracted world-record crowds in excess of 80,000 in 2012 and 2014 and this year promises to be just as popular, with players such as Billy Vunipola, Brad Barritt and Richard Wigglesworth in action for Saracens while England captain Chris Robshaw takes to the field for Harlequins.
Saracens’ trip to Wembley also delivers great family entertainment and attracts some of the biggest names in music.
This season one of the biggest stars in pop music will grace the Wembley turf as English singer-songwriter Pixie Lott shows off her talents. The 23-year-old, who can boast three UK number ones, will perform pre-match and at half-time.
We have TWO family tickets for four people to give away. To stand a chance of winning one of them, just answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Who is the current captain of the England national team?
A) Brad Barritt
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
B) Richard Wigglesworth
C) Chris Robshaw
Email your answer with your name, address and a contact telephone number to email@example.com before midday on Wednesday February 25.
For more information and to buy tickets to the match, visit www.saracens.com/wembley