Chisora ready for second shot at Whyte
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest boxing news from Camden and Haringey
Finchley heavyweight Dereck Chisora faces Dillian Whyte at The O2 on Saturday night in a fight that headlines a stacked Matchroom bill.
This will be the second match-up between the two British rivals, who previously met at the Manchester Arena in 2016.
That bout was a thriller which Whyte won on a split decision, while the build-up to the fight itself was also high on drama.
Chisora will be looking for a third straight win, having already beaten Zakaria Azzouzi and Carlos Takam so far in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
With Whyte on the verge of participating in fights for world titles, it will offer a step up in class for the 34-year-old.
If Chisora can avenge the previous defeat to Whyte and continue his winning streak this weekend, then it may well be him who his opponents spot as a world-title hopeful.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Chisora against Whyte headlines a Matchroom show that will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.