Chisora ready for second shot at Whyte
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest boxing news from Camden and Haringey
Finchley heavyweight Dereck Chisora faces Dillian Whyte at The O2 on Saturday night in a fight that headlines a stacked Matchroom bill.
This will be the second match-up between the two British rivals, who previously met at the Manchester Arena in 2016.
That bout was a thriller which Whyte won on a split decision, while the build-up to the fight itself was also high on drama.
Chisora will be looking for a third straight win, having already beaten Zakaria Azzouzi and Carlos Takam so far in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
With Whyte on the verge of participating in fights for world titles, it will offer a step up in class for the 34-year-old.
If Chisora can avenge the previous defeat to Whyte and continue his winning streak this weekend, then it may well be him who his opponents spot as a world-title hopeful.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 7 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 8 Parliament Hill viewpoint works delayed by nesting birds
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!
Chisora against Whyte headlines a Matchroom show that will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.