Adams set for title defence against Salinas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Reigning WBO world flyweight champion Nicola Adams defends her title on Friday at the Royal Albert Hall.
The former Haringey amateur takes on Maria Salinas on a Queensbury Promotion and on the same bill as Daniel Dubois' Commonwealth heavyweight title showdown against Ebenezer Tetteh.
Adams, a two-time Olympic flyweight champion, has won all five of her professional fights so far.
She beat Isabel Millan in her last bout to win the world flyweight title.
Salinas, meanwhile, has 31 bouts to her name, losing seven and beating Kandy Sandoval in May.
You may also want to watch:
Unbeaten lightweight Jeff Ofori also takes to the ring at York Hall on Friday to defend his Southern Area title against Alfie Price.
Ofori, who comes from Tottenham, was last in action against Jordan Ellison, beating him on a points decision back in February.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 6 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 7 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 8 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins