Adams set for title defence against Salinas
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Reigning WBO world flyweight champion Nicola Adams defends her title on Friday at the Royal Albert Hall.
The former Haringey amateur takes on Maria Salinas on a Queensbury Promotion and on the same bill as Daniel Dubois' Commonwealth heavyweight title showdown against Ebenezer Tetteh.
Adams, a two-time Olympic flyweight champion, has won all five of her professional fights so far.
She beat Isabel Millan in her last bout to win the world flyweight title.
Salinas, meanwhile, has 31 bouts to her name, losing seven and beating Kandy Sandoval in May.
You may also want to watch:
Unbeaten lightweight Jeff Ofori also takes to the ring at York Hall on Friday to defend his Southern Area title against Alfie Price.
Ofori, who comes from Tottenham, was last in action against Jordan Ellison, beating him on a points decision back in February.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies