Boxing: Finchley ABC boxers impress on Pedro ABC Open Air Show
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest news from the local boxing scene
Finchley ABC had four boxers in action on the Pedro ABC Open Air Show in Hackney, which was held over the Bank Holiday weekend.
Nadeen Ibrahim was involved in a good, competitive contest with a Carshalton ABC rival.
In what was a close bout, Ibrahim was awarded the win on a split decision.
Jack Walsh was also given the split decision against Charlie Hudson from Marvels Lane ABC.
You may also want to watch:
Walsh had a height and reach advantage over Hudson and used it to good effect in the bout.
Two Finchley BC boxers were in skill bouts, where no decision is given.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
Michael McDonagh took on Joshua Vassell from Putney & Roehampton ABC< while Mohammed Medhi faced a rival from Balham BC.
All of those in action on the Open Air Show hosted by Pedro ABC will hope they can continue to develop over the summer and give glimpses of their potential in the coming months.