Boxing: Finchley ABC boxers impress on Pedro ABC Open Air Show
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The latest news from the local boxing scene
Finchley ABC had four boxers in action on the Pedro ABC Open Air Show in Hackney, which was held over the Bank Holiday weekend.
Nadeen Ibrahim was involved in a good, competitive contest with a Carshalton ABC rival.
In what was a close bout, Ibrahim was awarded the win on a split decision.
Jack Walsh was also given the split decision against Charlie Hudson from Marvels Lane ABC.
You may also want to watch:
Walsh had a height and reach advantage over Hudson and used it to good effect in the bout.
Two Finchley BC boxers were in skill bouts, where no decision is given.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Michael McDonagh took on Joshua Vassell from Putney & Roehampton ABC< while Mohammed Medhi faced a rival from Balham BC.
All of those in action on the Open Air Show hosted by Pedro ABC will hope they can continue to develop over the summer and give glimpses of their potential in the coming months.