Chisora set for Saturday showdown with Price
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Finchley heavyweight Dereck Chisora faces Liverpool’s David Price on Saturday night at the 02 Arena.
Chisora has won 31 of his 40 professional fights, stopping Artur Szpilka after two rounds in his last bout, while Price also fought on the same promotion and beat David Allen.
In the lead-up to the fight, Chisora has called for his next contest to be against Oleksandr Usyk if he is successful against Price.
After turning professional in 2007, Chisora became the British champion in 2010 by beating Danny Williams before losing the title to Tyson Fury.
Olympic bronze medal winner Price, 36, is a year older than Chisora and has lost six of his 25 fights, with Chisora heading into the contest as favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the bill is former Finchley amateur Shannon Courtenay, who will be looking for her fourth straight victory against an opponent yet to be confirmed.
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 5 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect