Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley set for road trips to Billericay Town and Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Keith Rowland’s team travel to title favourites Billericay Town on Saturday before visiting Lowestoft Town on Tuesday
Wingate & Finchley’s poor form could well continue with two more tough games coming up in the Bostik Premier this week.
Keith Rowland’s men are set to visit league favourites Billericay Town on Saturday less than three weeks after facing them at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Blues pushed Town close on that occasion, but fell short in the end and lost 3-1 and it was the start of a four game run without a win for Rowland’s team, as their faint play-off hopes all but ended.
After visiting Billericay on Saturday, Wingate face a lengthy trip to Lowestoft Town on Tuesday (April 17) with the Trawler Boys still in the middle of a relegation battle.
Rowland will be looking to pick his players up after a tough couple of days.
Wingate lost 3-1 at Burgess Hill Town last Thursday (April 5) despite Irnti Rapai’s third goal in three games.
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
Kingstonian then defeated the Blues 1-0 at the weekend and Tuesday’s clash at Dorking Wanderers was rescheduled with Wanderers in county cup action on the night instead.