Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley set for road trips to Billericay Town and Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Keith Rowland’s team travel to title favourites Billericay Town on Saturday before visiting Lowestoft Town on Tuesday
Wingate & Finchley’s poor form could well continue with two more tough games coming up in the Bostik Premier this week.
Keith Rowland’s men are set to visit league favourites Billericay Town on Saturday less than three weeks after facing them at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Blues pushed Town close on that occasion, but fell short in the end and lost 3-1 and it was the start of a four game run without a win for Rowland’s team, as their faint play-off hopes all but ended.
After visiting Billericay on Saturday, Wingate face a lengthy trip to Lowestoft Town on Tuesday (April 17) with the Trawler Boys still in the middle of a relegation battle.
You may also want to watch:
Rowland will be looking to pick his players up after a tough couple of days.
Wingate lost 3-1 at Burgess Hill Town last Thursday (April 5) despite Irnti Rapai’s third goal in three games.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
Kingstonian then defeated the Blues 1-0 at the weekend and Tuesday’s clash at Dorking Wanderers was rescheduled with Wanderers in county cup action on the night instead.