Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley set for road trips to Billericay Town and Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Keith Rowland’s team travel to title favourites Billericay Town on Saturday before visiting Lowestoft Town on Tuesday
Wingate & Finchley’s poor form could well continue with two more tough games coming up in the Bostik Premier this week.
Keith Rowland’s men are set to visit league favourites Billericay Town on Saturday less than three weeks after facing them at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Blues pushed Town close on that occasion, but fell short in the end and lost 3-1 and it was the start of a four game run without a win for Rowland’s team, as their faint play-off hopes all but ended.
After visiting Billericay on Saturday, Wingate face a lengthy trip to Lowestoft Town on Tuesday (April 17) with the Trawler Boys still in the middle of a relegation battle.
You may also want to watch:
Rowland will be looking to pick his players up after a tough couple of days.
Wingate lost 3-1 at Burgess Hill Town last Thursday (April 5) despite Irnti Rapai’s third goal in three games.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!
Kingstonian then defeated the Blues 1-0 at the weekend and Tuesday’s clash at Dorking Wanderers was rescheduled with Wanderers in county cup action on the night instead.