Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley set for road trips to Billericay Town and Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Keith Rowland’s team travel to title favourites Billericay Town on Saturday before visiting Lowestoft Town on Tuesday
Wingate & Finchley’s poor form could well continue with two more tough games coming up in the Bostik Premier this week.
Keith Rowland’s men are set to visit league favourites Billericay Town on Saturday less than three weeks after facing them at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Blues pushed Town close on that occasion, but fell short in the end and lost 3-1 and it was the start of a four game run without a win for Rowland’s team, as their faint play-off hopes all but ended.
After visiting Billericay on Saturday, Wingate face a lengthy trip to Lowestoft Town on Tuesday (April 17) with the Trawler Boys still in the middle of a relegation battle.
Rowland will be looking to pick his players up after a tough couple of days.
Wingate lost 3-1 at Burgess Hill Town last Thursday (April 5) despite Irnti Rapai’s third goal in three games.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 5 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 6 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle
- 7 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 8 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
Kingstonian then defeated the Blues 1-0 at the weekend and Tuesday’s clash at Dorking Wanderers was rescheduled with Wanderers in county cup action on the night instead.